Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Some craziness

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

I showed that to my daughter who's an animal lover thinking it would be a novelty for her, and she said, "that's a Satanic Leaf Tailed Gecko. Aren't they cute? Can we get one?"

Actually, in being shown a few more, they're only an inch long or so, so I was wavering. After mentally standing back for a second though, there are already a half dozen aquariums and terrariums in her room, if I open the door to this, soon there would be snakes and lizards of all sorts in there, so I had to balk. The last thing I need to see when I wake up at two in the morning is her dream reticulated python curled up in bed next to me.

#3841 Morgotha, Jul 15, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Morgotha

The left-wing terror group Antifa called one of their members a martyr after he attacked a government facility. He was killed and they seem to vow revenge - for something they started? Anyway, hopefully soon Antifa will be seen by the press in the same light as the KKK.

"
    The 69-year-old armed man killed by Washington state police as he attacked a local Immigration and Customs Enforcement detention center Saturday sent a manifesto to friends the day before the assault in which he wrote "I am Antifa," and was being lionized by members of the leftwing group as a "martyr."

The group Seattle Antifascist Action described assailant Willem Van Spronsen a "good friend and comrade" who "took a stand against the fascist detention center in Tacoma" and "became a martyr who gave his life to the struggle against fascism."

"He was kind and deeply loved by many communities; we cannot let his death go unanswered,""

https://www.foxnews.com/us/washington-man-killed-at-ice-detention-center-manifesto

3. Morgotha

4. Morgotha

Police in Tennessee are telling people not to flush their drugs down the toilet because, basically, the waste sits in retention ponds and the drugs get eaten by animals. They are particularly worried about "meth-gators":eek::eek: . Anyway, if some Hollywood type hasn't figured out this could be a wildly successful B-movie like Sharknado I'd be amazed. "Methgator" ... I'd see it.:oops:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/tennessee-police-drugs-meth-gators-toilet

5. Morgotha

Orange County in Southern Calif. has traditionally been a right wing enclave. They are apparently seriously trying to do something about the homeless problem.

"
    Orange County, Calif., reached a settlement Tuesday that will allow law enforcement to immediately arrest homeless people in certain locations, including the John Wayne Airport, flood control channels and high-risk wilderness areas.

The Orange County Board of Supervisors settled two federal lawsuits filed last year aimed at efforts to clear out hundreds of homeless people who were camped out along the Santa Ana riverbed near Angel Stadium, Los Angeles’s Fox 11 reported.

The settlement reached Tuesday allows Orange County to create two zones to enforce nuisance laws—one in which homeless people can be arrested immediately, another that requires police to first seek help from social workers.

Homeless individuals will be arrested immediately in areas that include John Wayne Airport, flood control channels and high-risk wilderness areas. Police in other designated areas will have to first reach out to social workers to place homeless people in shelters. If transients refuse services, police are allowed to put them in jail."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/orange-county-reached-settlement-immediately-arrest-homeless-people

6. Morgotha

It this a violation of the penal code? In any event, why did the man take the other man's penis with him? Where did he go with it, and what did he do with it? In any event, I bet this will cut the victim's adultery career short.

"A Florida man allegedly used a pair of scissors to cut off his wife’s lover’s penis, according to a report. ...

The victim told police that Bonilla attacked him at gunpoint, threatening to kill him if he resisted, the report said.

Once inside the neighbor’s bedroom, Bonilla allegedly tied up the victim and attacked him. Bonilla then fled the house with the man’s detached penis.

Bonilla had caught his wife and neighbor having sex last May, according to the police report.

Cops charged Bonilla with aggravated assault, cruelty toward a child, and burglary."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-man-allegedly-cut-off-penis-of-wifes-lover-with-scissors-report

#3846 Morgotha, Jul 17, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
  7. Morgotha

8. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Morgotha

And the environmental crisis everyone agrees about is:

global cooling (1970's)

global warming (1990's)

Climate change, that's the ticket!

#3849 Morgotha, Jul 17, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
  10. DeadZedHead

Change to wording because a few people are trying to dismiss mountains of research on a technicality, yeah thats the ticket.

• Winner Winner x 2
  11. DeadZedHead

[​IMG]

12. Morgotha

Nope. "mountains of research" said we'd have global cooling, and everyone got behind it.

Then "mountains of research" said we'd have global warming, and everyone got behind it.

Now people say "mountains of research" said we'd have climate change, and everyone got behind it.

Have either of the previous doomsday scenarios that "mountains of research" predicted come true? No. Billions have been wasted, and a lot of scientists have had their careers paid for, but that's about it.

13. Morgotha

Left-wing anti-science zealots are stopping production of a telescope in Hawaii. The result will be damage to expensive sensitive equipment.

"
    The directors of an existing telescope on Hawaii’s Mauna Kea evacuated employees Tuesday amid growing protests that have blocked an access road to the construction site of a second $1.4 billion "Thirty Meter Telescope" (TMT) to be built on the mountain, reports said.

Directors closed the East Asian Observatory located on Mauna Kea on Tuesday as a safety precaution for employees, effectively abandoning millions of dollars worth of instrumentation on telescopes at the facility that require constant maintenance, Hawaii News Now reported.

“This is a risk for us to have to step away at this point,” Jessica Dempsey, deputy director for the East Asian Observatory, told Hawaii News Now. “This is not a decision we came to lightly, but want to emphasize the importance of safety for our staffs and the facilities.”

Police, the Hawaiian National Guard and self-described native "protectors" had been engaged in a tense standoff there since Monday's scheduled start of construction. Some native Hawaiians consider Mauna Kea a sacred place. On Wednesday, 33 people were arrested during a sit-in on the Mauna Kea Access Road, a state spokesperson told the Honolulu Star-Advertiser. Those arrested were booked on misdemeanor charges and immediately released."

https://www.foxnews.com/science/haw...-instrumentation-evacuated-employees-protests

14. Morgotha

Berkeley, CA is banning new houses from having natural gas installed in the house. God help the poor family when they see their electric bill!

"
    Berkeley became the first city nationwide to ban the use of natural gas in new low-rise residential buildings in a unanimous vote Tuesday by the City Council.

The ordinance, introduced by Councilwoman Kate Harrison, goes into effect Jan. 1, 2020, and phases out the use of natural gas by requiring all new single-family homes, town homes and small apartment buildings to have electric infrastructure. After its passage, Harrison thanked the community and her colleagues “for making Berkeley the first city in California and the United States to prohibit natural gas infrastructure in new buildings.”"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mar...al-gas-in-new-buildings/ar-AAEt30j?li=BBnb7Kz

15. Morgotha

16. Morgotha

More racism against white people. Can you imagine what would happen if this guy came out and said, "I've had it with wealthy blacks"?

"
    MSNBC political commentator Donny Deutsch ranted against “wealthy white people” for continuing to support President Trump, while saying poor people don’t have “the luxury of a moral imperative.”.

“Enough is enough,” Deutsch said Wednesday amid a discussion on how Republicans and others have accepted Trump and his rhetoric even before he became president.

“And I want to talk to the white people out there, okay. I want to talk to wealthy white people, because I’ve had it. I’ve had discussions when I talk to friends, people I know. ‘He’s good for the economy. He’s good for the economy. They’re all jerks anyway.’ No, no. It’s time,” he added."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-donny-deutsch-wealthy-white-people-support-trump

17. Morgotha

Here's something odd. Yesterday the Democrats repealed the tax on "Cadillac" health insurance plans - this is the tax that was supposed to help pay for Obamacare. What's going to pay for it now?

"
    WASHINGTON — In the heat of the legislative fight over the Affordable Care Act, Obama administration officials argued that including a steep tax on high-cost health insurance plans would hold down soaring costs by prompting employers to rein in such plans and force employees to spend more of their own money on their care.

On Wednesday, that feature, once considered central to Obamacare, was dealt a blow by an unlikely foe: Democrats.

The House voted almost unanimously to repeal the tax, not only a key cost-containment provision in Barack Obama’s signature health law but also one of the main ways it was supposed to pay for itself."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/h...en-as-key-to-health-law/ar-AAEt0TD?li=BBnb7Kz

18. DeadZedHead

Cooling.. warming... = change?
    Record heat killing people in Europe. Not happening at all right?

19. DeadZedHead

No he didnt call out all white people. He called out rich white people who support trumps racism citing the economy. Very specific group for a very specific reason.

20. Morgotha

There's a difference between "climate" and "weather". You know that, right?

And it's a scam. I don't remember which state park it is, but one of them is removing signs that were put up in the 90's sayiing The visible ice would be gone by 2020. That was based on the *best* science. Didn't happen.

The Earth has had ice ages and tropical plants in the North Pole. That's a huge variation in temperature, and wasn't caused by man.