Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Some craziness

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Guess people like bat guava

The truth is out there

2. tink

tink Well-Known Member

They originally thought snakes, but later tests proved bats. I posted an article about it somewhere in here. *shuffles around in thread*

They thought perhaps the false positive was because snakes feed on bats so things might have gotten contaminated.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

I was wondering about the "snakes eating bats" thing even before I read your post. But thanks for clarifying because I did not see the article you posted for some reason. My bad.

Stupid bats.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Sharpie61

Not sure if anyone has read about the Depp/Heard abuse divorce. The truth has been leaked

It’s an hour long if you want to listen to it

The truth is out there

5. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

They're both nuts. Sometimes two people bring out the worst in each other.

Lmao at her splitting hairs by explaining that her "hitting" him was not the same as her punching him. Talk about cray cray!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sharpie61

Happy Palindrome day

[​IMG]

The truth is out there

#4886 Sharpie61, Feb 2, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
  7. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

That gave me a headache.

8. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

AHA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

I really don't understand what's become of the Democrats. Now they passed a bill through the house giving rights to illegal aliens over their employers. They aren't even supposed to *be in the country*! How about giving the right to be deported so they don't have to worry about how much their job in the U.S. pays?

"
    House lawmakers on Thursday passed a bill that would allow illegal immigrants to be eligible for damages from their employer if their labor rights are judged to have been violated -- while rejecting a measure that would prevent unions from recruiting those in the country illegally.

The Democrat-sponsored "Protecting the Right to Organize" (PRO) Act seeks to expand labor protections and boost unions across the board. Like California's controversial Assembly Bill 5, one of the PRO Act's stated purposes is to end worker misclassification and stop employers from denying workers benefits by doing so. It passed in a 224-194 vote, mostly along party lines."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-passes-labor-bill-that-allows-illegal-immigrants

10. tink

tink Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I could read it no problem.

• Like Like x 2
  11. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

I could read it too. I guess that’s why I have to go back and correct typing errors all the time. I don’t notice them initially but when I do they bug the hell out of me.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

13. tink

tink Well-Known Member

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Morgotha

Ford has a new ad for its new electric Mustang showing people eating cold shrimp out of its "trunk". .... I don't know, but unless they can prove the seal on the trunk is really, really good, and the trunk is a clean, sealed space, that seems like an invitation to sickness and lawsuits. Who wants a bunch of road grime on their food? What kind of nuts are Mustang drivers that they drive around with a trunk full of shrimp? Please, Ford, come up with a new ad campaign.

Oh, and the ad's nicely polycultural, but why is the sole woman still the one who seems to be serving everyone? Eh, at least she seems happy, unlike the Peleton Wife.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. PepperAnn

Me too. :eek:

16. Morgotha

So Snoop Dogg was upset at Gayle King for asking a WNBA player if she felt the rape accusations against Kobe Bryant would tarnish his legacy. Seems like a reasonable question from a reporter to someone who knew Bryant personally, but Snoop was upset about it and said,

"Saying in a now deleted, expletive-filled Instagram video, “Back off, b––, before we come get you.”

Now if some internet troll said that she might not take it seriously, but when Snoop, who has been on trial as an accessory to *murder* said that, Gayle King got frightened, and justifiably so, IMO. Oprah stepped in on her behalf.

Now Snoop has posted,

"“Here’s a message for the people that need to know,” he says in the new video clip posted to Instagram. “I’m on a non-violent person. When I said what I said, I spoke for the people who felt like Gayle was very disrespectful towards Kobe Bryant and his family.”

He adds, “Now, with that being said, do I look like I would want any harm to come to a 70-year-old woman? I was raised way better than that. I don’t want to harm to come to her and I didn’t threaten her. All I did was said, ‘Check it out: you outta pocket for what you’re doing and we’re watching you. Have a little bit more respect for Vanessa, her babies, and Kobe Bryant’s legacy.'”

Apparently he wants everyone to think his saying, "before we come and get you" didn't really mean "before we come and get you". Nope, when a thug threatens you, you take it seriously, whether they are a rich thug or a poor thug. I hope Gayle King does o.k. and doesn't get shunned by her community for this. But, we'll see. As far as Snoop's trying to cover his tracks? Nope, not buying it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/cel...-kobe-bryant-discussion/ar-BBZOUmn?li=BBnbfcL

17. PepperAnn

This whole backlash about an interview Gayle did A FEW YEARS AGO.....and COMPLETELY taken out of context is ridiculous to me. It was just a question that was completely understood and innocent. She's getting death threats and it's stupid.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Morgotha

I just saw the clip of the interview, not the interview itself, but it wasn't a current interview? It was done while he was still alive???:eek::eek::eek: What the heck are people going nuts about then? Sheesh, people are out to lunch!

19. PepperAnn

YUP!

• Like Like x 1