Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Some craziness

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

2. Morgotha

Something REALLY crazy. The Army is studying good video gamers and monitoring their eye movements, controls, EEGs, etc. playing specific games and is trying to incorporate that data into an AI program for controlling a "swarm" of up to 250 (probably 256, really) air and/or ground robots!

Not to swear, but God Bless America! Some of the Big Heads out there just can't WAIT to be the ones to end humanity!

[​IMG]

pic: a thousand robot swarm developed at Harvard.

https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxn...48/creative-commons-robot-swarm.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

3. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

I think it's great.

iRobot was a good movie. I love Battlestar Galactica. Terminator 2 was one of the best movies of all time. Same with the Matrix.

All of these are stories about how robots end, or try to end humanity. Sarah Conor saved the world. Will Smith saved the world. Keanu Reeves liberated mankind and the Rag-tag crew of the BSG fled the Cylons and repopulated on Earth.

Basically, it all works out for the best. lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Let’s not forget that WALL-E save humans from drifting aimlessly in space.

The truth is out there

• Like Like x 1
  5. Morgotha

Just remember those movies are made by humans. Wait until you see the version the AI creates!

6. Morgotha

A firefighter was suspended from his job for entering a burning building and trying to save a woman. Yes, I understand that there are protocols for a reason, but OTOH, talk about bad optics! They should have let this one slide, IMO.

"
    A Georgia firefighter faces a suspension this week for attempting to save an elderly woman from her burning Atlanta home last June.

Fire Captain Daniel Thomas Dwyer was assigned to the search team as other firefighters were attacking the blaze, but he decided to risk his life to rescue 95-year-old Sallie Skrine from the burning building, according to WXIA-TV.

He reportedly abandoned fire policy by entering the home. Inside he found Skrine unconscious on the dining room floor and got her out, but Dwyer and other fire personnel couldn't revive her, the station said.

A "notice of final adverse action" complaint said the firefighter will be suspended four days because of the heroic decision that broke protocol. He is able to return on Feb. 19, according to WXIA-TV."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/firefigh...n-to-save-elderly-woman-from-burning-building

7. Morgotha

8. Morgotha

The Australian police are busy protecting their public. In this case they charged a man for talking on a cellphone while riding a horse, noting that the horse didn't have a hands-free device attached. Way to go, cops! I feel safer already!

"
    A man in Australia has pleaded guilty to a charge of talking on a hand-held cellphone while riding a horse.

The case involved a 30-year-old man in New South Wales, according to reports.

He and the horse were stopped by police after he was seen holding a cellphone to his ear while riding on a rural road in October, the Tenterfield Star reported.

The Mudgee Local Court magistrate judge said “under the road rules a horse is a vehicle…and he didn’t have a hands-free device fitted to the horse,” the paper reported."

https://www.foxnews.com/world/australian-man-guilty-cellphone-horse

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Hay! I'm on the side of the police here. They have to ensure that riders are operating with devices that are hands free-heeheeheeheehee.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Morgotha

The really funny part would be watching him try and plug in his phone to the horse's charging port.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Morgotha

"Chongqing" must mean "Florida" in Chinese. Anyways, Here's your daily "Chongqing man" story:

"The 59-year-old Chongqing resident had planned a birthday banquet with more than 10 tables' worth of guests last month when local officials asked him to cancel the Jan. 28 celebration in the wake of the coronavirus outbreak, Reuters reported, citing state-run Xinhua news agency.

But when the man, who has not been identified, failed to convince officials to reconsider two days before the birthday bash was set to take place, he allegedly wrapped firecrackers around his waist, poured gasoline on his chest and held up a lighter — threatening them into lifting the ban."

LOL, I guess every country has its share of nuts.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/chine...fter-coronavrius-cancels-birthday-bash-report

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Morgotha

You think *you* have a bad first date story? A Massachusetts woman picked up her date she had been associating with online at his parents house (strike two already for me) and he proceeded to drink wine while they were driving (strike 2.5?) and asked her to pull over at a bank to get some money. He then *robbed* the bank and came out holding a gun and a handful of gas and said, "F-ing go!" She started driving away but was smart enough to stop and jump out of the car when the cops found them, and ended up safe and wasn't charged as an accomplice or anything, but... it'll probably be a bit before she trusts anyone again, LOL!

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/13/us/man-robbed-bank-first-date-trnd/index.html

13. Morgotha

14. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Hey, hey, hey! Don't judge!

When the mood hits, the mood hits. And you gotta act fast. As someone who owns a penis, I know more about this than you do. You can't mess around and wait.

The penis is the master and the man is the slave.

When Penis says "jump", I say "How high?" That's how it works. No exceptions.

lol just kidding. That dude is gross.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. tink

tink Well-Known Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

18. Morgotha

This guy in NY was arrested and released robbing people on the subway 139 times! ONE HUNDRED THIRTY-NINE TIMES! This time he thanked the Dems for keeping him out of jail. Bail reform isn't working. Well... that's my opinion. His opinion is that bail reform is "lit".

When people are repeat offenders they have to be locked up so they don't make victims out of anyone else. And what a colossal waste of time for the police and judicial system. I'm sure it doesn't do the cops' morale any good to arrest some guy over and over only to see him back on the street committing the same crime the next day.

Oh, and he's a racist, too, if that is considered a bad thing in POC like it is for white people.

"“I’m famous! I take $200, $300 a day of your money, cr----r! You can’t stop me!”"

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-bail-reform-law-nyc-subway-thief-thanks-democrats-139th-arrest

#4918 Morgotha, Feb 17, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
  19. Morgotha

20. Morgotha