Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Some craziness

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

2. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

I saw that, LOL! Can you imagine the poor construction worker going in to the crawlspace and just freaking out? At least there doesn't appear to be any sinister events behind it.

3. Morgotha

4. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Of course he's a Cleveland Browns player. lol

That team cannot catch a break lately when it comes to finding players that have decent character and good ethics.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Morgotha

6. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

We have so many people coming and going through our prison system, that it's way too difficult to definitively determine whether they are being rehabilitated or just being "held" as you put it.

My guess is that there are many who learned from their mistakes/crimes, did their time and decided to turn over a new leaf. While I'm sure that there are also many who learn nothing from their time in prison because simply being locked up isn't really a punishment when they've been locked up for most of their lives. For them, it's "normal". There's evidence out there that proves that these inmates can become institutionalized. When they get out, they can't cope, so they commit other crimes in order to get put back in prison.

7. Morgotha

This is one where you have to read the article...

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

How dare you call me out like that? Now I'm going to give even MORE opinions without reading the articles!

9. Morgotha

You might well, everyone else does!

I think it's odd how philosophical he seemed to be about events. A very dangerous man.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

OK fine! I read the article. And to prove that I did, it was about a prisoner who killed 2 other prisoners because they were child molesters and/or sex traffickers. He even tried to warn counselors that he should not have been moved to the less secure communal jail pods for this very reason.

The weird thing here is that this is no surprise to me. This is sort of common knowledge that there's a very messed up moral code that prison inmates abide by. You can steal property, extort people, kidnap adults, assault adults, murder adults, rape women, rape men and virtually do every bad thing there is to do.... EXCEPT do anything bad to a kid.

When I was in college, I knew some guys that lived in the neighborhood I lived in and they served some time in prison. They're probably back in again knowing how shady they were. Anyway, they told me that all of the prisoners already know what new inmates have done to land them in prison. Then they said "If someone effed a kid, they'd either be in the infirmary or dead within their first week."

• Like Like x 1
  11. tink

tink Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  12. Morgotha

They say a lot of prisoners were abused themselves as children, so in a way it makes sense.

The cost of keeping a prisoner in California is now apparently $81,000/year. If these two men were going to be serving 20 more years, the state saved $3.2 Million on their upkeep by letting this man kill them. The state is always hurting for cash since they have so many giveaway programs, and given the cost involved, one wonders how much effort they put in to stop this sort of thing.

https://lao.ca.gov/PolicyAreas/CJ/6_cj_inmatecost

LOL, one thing came out of this though, I bet the next time he talks to his counselor like he's supposed to they'll actually *listen* to him!

13. Morgotha

14. Morgotha

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. Morgotha

If you haven't seen it, this Jason Momoa commercial for a mortgage company. LOL, well worth watching. It's nice to see an actor with a sense of humor!

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Morgotha

17. Morgotha

18. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

19. Morgotha

20. Morgotha