Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Some craziness

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Absolutely! I guess it just goes to show what being 5 years sober from an hourly crack, heroin, and LSD habit will do to straighten up one's outlook.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Morgotha

Let's call it learning and growth, shall we?;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

I'm far more concerned about why fellow members of this site are digging deep into the 15,000+ posts of Morgotha archives in order to find shit to use against you in order to win an argument.

I know we're all in this weird lock down mode, but if we're at a point to where we have nothing better to do (and by "we" I mean Mrs. Lecture-Much, lol) then we are in a really sad state of affairs.

Oh well.... I'm out. I've got work to do and Biffster's old posts won't scan themselves. ;-)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Morgotha

IDK (that means "I don't know" ;)), it IS fun to look back to old posts sometimes and see what one thought years ago, and if it was done in that spirit, I'm fine with it. OTOH, if it was done ONLY to look for ammunition, that seems a bit obsessive.

I will say it did make ME think about my changed attitude towards Trump, though. I guess the citizen/president relationship is a bit like a real relationship. If you want your marriage to be a happy one, one needs to support their spouse in public and save disagreements for later even if one disagrees with them. (hee hee, that's the gender-neutral version) Similarly, Trump isn't a candidate now, the country is married to him for the length of his term. To make the most of things, we should try and support him as much as possible and try and help him do what's right, not just try and drag him down all the time.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Good one. That made me laugh. BTW, I also know what BTW means. Oh, and I ALSO know what STFU means.... And BTW... you should do that now. lololololololol

Just kidding. xoxoxoxox

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

As someone who was recently curious about posting histories, you tell me. Actually, I accidently happened to hit page one of the Time For Trump To Go Thread and I just started reading.....yes, for the hell of it, cause Stay At Home extra time on my hands, duh. I was surprised when that post of Mo’s turned up within the first few pages and it made me laugh. Who knew I’d get a chance to pull it out of the archives, so to speak, so early, lol. In those early pages I read, you had nothing interesting to say, by the way.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. purriwinkle

So happy to read you’ve managed to get that “monkey off your back” How’s that for a trip down memory lane? lol.

8. Morgotha

It's hard to say, everything's so hazy... Colorful, but hazy. o_O

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

A really "stellar observation" on your part.... Of course I had nothing interesting to say. That's because in 2015, I wasn't even actively posting on this site.

It stands to reason that in order for me to say something interesting, or otherwise, I would have to be making posts in the first place. Knock! Knock! Anyone home?

Also, did you have anything interesting to say in those early pages? Nope! And I didn't even need to go back and look. The answer was that easy. LOLZ

Now go get some coffee and wake up.

10. purriwinkle

Oh, you did. You wouldn’t know anything about what I posted, interesting or not, cause you didn’t look by your own admission. Now you’re just being a twit, lol.

11. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

It takes one to know one, right Toots? And nooooo. Sorry, hun. I didn't look. The point of my "own admission" was to illustrate that I couldn't care less whether you posted in the early pages of that thread or not. So there's no point in me going in there to double check to see if you said anything "interesting" in the first place. Another joke that flew over your head, I guess.

#5091 Jama, Apr 22, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
  12. purriwinkle

No doubt. You’re quite the farce master.o_O

13. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Hey thanks! You're such a sweetie. xoxoxox

14. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Can you take care of some of the spam that’s hogging the feeds lately?

The truth is out there

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Oh you mean that thing that I already do everyday??? Suuuuure. I'll make like a horny kangaroo and jump right on it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Sharpie61

Good because most of those spam threads are all about male “enhancements”, so maybe bring a kangaroo.

The truth is out there

• Funny Funny x 3
  17. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Hey! Those male enhancements are important products!! Those threads provide valuable links to people who may be in desperate need of such things. What if there was a guy on this forum named "Lama" and he was feeling a little insecure? What if he needed some information about male enhancements but couldn't get it because I deleted those threads?

Lives are at stake, Sharpie! Have some compassion.

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I don't trust my math skills, but, seriously, if a monthly subscription costs $2/month, why would anyone pay $290 for a yearly subscription?

The answer was in the asterisks, but it left me with two thoughts. (1) Why would anyone trust them for trustworthy financial information after seeing that initial offer, and (2) WTH.

Nah, I don't think I will subscribe. But I would have for an actual $2/month.

Subscribe for unlimited access to Bloomberg.com

[​IMG]
    Digital Subscription
    Unlimited digital access on Bloomberg.com and the Bloomberg App. Cancel any time.

$1.99/month*

$290/year**

View more subscription offers

Unlimited access to Bloomberg News
    1. Full access to Bloomberg.com, Bloomberg mobile & tablet apps
    2. Bloomberg TV live streaming
    3. Bloomberg videos & podcasts
    4. Audio versions of all Bloomberg articles
    5. The Open and Close, subscriber-only newsletters with everything you need to know, to start and end each day
    1. Billed at $34.99 monthly after 3 month introductory offer period. Cancel any time.
    2. Billed at $415 yearly after 1 year introductory offer period. Cancel any time. No refunds.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Sharpie61

[​IMG]

The truth is out there

• Funny Funny x 4
  20. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

The answer is simple. There's 195 months in a year. Problem solved. What is my prize?

• Funny Funny x 3