Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Some craziness

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

That was fast!

Now I'm not trying to imply anything here that would enrage any psycho New Yorkers that might or might not be on the site, but Liberty, NY where the killer "committed suicide" is just an hour and 42 minutes by car from Chappaqua, NY where Hillary and Epstein's pal live.

Again, I'm not trying to imply she was responsible for his untimely demise or anything, just sayin'...

(oh, and BTW, there is a faster route between the two cities, but that uses toll roads, and since Lady H wouldn't like her license recorded at the toll plazas, I figure she'd take the more scenic route).

2. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

IF, and it’s a big IF, either the Clintons, Trump, the Prince, or even Dershowitz, had anything to do with this, I will be surprised.

Either this guy did it because of past dealings with the judge (which looks like the case), or it’s someone who hasn’t been mentioned in the Epstein/Deutsche bank case they eat.
    That’s the person who will want this to just go away. And that person wouldn’t do the killing themselves.

The truth is out there

3. Morgotha

Yeah, I agree. This whole thing is probably unrelated to Epstein at all.

OTOH, if the police release a sketch of a suspicious person seen leaving the scene of the lawyer's "suicide" and it's of a woman in a pantsuit...

4. Sharpie61

Or a bad comb over ........

The truth is out there

5. Morgotha

LOL! If there's one thing Trump is NOT it's a ninja-hitman. I mean seriously, if he tried to creep up on someone his victim would hear him panting and wheezing from a mile away.

Not to mention it's hard to hide when you're covered head to toe in Safety Orange paint!

6. Sharpie61

The truth is out there

7. surviving

surviving Well-Known Member

8. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

All this detailed information about routes and how long it takes to drive place to place, from someone who may or may not be on the site, who referred to Westchester county as “the city of Westchester in NY”? I don’t think so, lol. Hmmmmm......how does this person know so much detailed information anyways, Lol.:p

[​IMG]

9. Morgotha

It's called "directions" in "Google maps". Try it some time, it's really great for 98% of your route. I've found it screws up the side streets sometimes, at the end, so don't trust it completely.

Also, one time I was trying to be cheap and save on tolls driving through Chicago and it took me through a really, really, REALLY bad neighborhood. I'll never do *that* again. Moral of the story: When in Chicago, stick to the thoroughfares, lol!

BTW, if you are anywhere near Chippaqua, I'd avoid going near there at night. Your pic above points out how easy it is for a monster to hide their fangs behind a covid mask! Scary implications!

BTW#2, The Beast usually wears brighter colors like so:

[​IMG]

WHERE did you find a picture of her in her "button man" attire? A word to the wise, be careful starting your car...

10. purriwinkle

Be careful? Pfft. I would be delighted to catch sight of such a colorful creature in her natural habitat, but I’d have better luck should she ever visit Skaneateles again.

As for finding a pic of her being responsible, I used “Google search”. Try it some time.;)

If I go to Chicago, I’ll use a good old fashion paper map. Can’t beat ‘em.

11. Morgotha

You're right, "Google search" works wonders!

[​IMG]

Also, one other benefit about the "maps" app is that it tells you what the speed limit is on the road you're currently on. That's useful. It also tells you what speed you are doing which is a bit too big brother for me, but I suppose if your speedometer ever broke would also be useful.

12. Sharpie61

It was a yes and no relation to the case she just got.
    Apparently he didn’t like her because of past cases. He tends to sue companies that he feels discriminate against men. He also thought that women shouldn’t be in the military and make as much as men. If I understand correctly, she ruled against him recently.
    His last straw was her getting that case.

In the end, it’s going to end up him being just a loon.

This was written by him
    [​IMG]

The truth is out there

• Like Like x 2
  13. purriwinkle

I know! And talk about creativity, lol

[​IMG]

I’m a bit old fashioned when it comes to “devices” while I’m driving. My philosophy, more or less, is if I wanted to drive by myself in strange cities I wouldn’t have gotten married, lol. And he does do the driving whenever we travel by car, lol. He loves devices and uses them all the time, especially when we’re in Canada and it tells him him how fast he’s going in kilometers. When he kicks the bucket I’ll become a convert, I guess.....or get a boyfriend to take over vacation driving.:rolleyes:

#5353 purriwinkle, Jul 21, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Morgotha

What is the "magna carte" anyway? A great menu? I wonder what restaurant he has so much praise for.

Anyway, I agree, he sounds like a nut. The worst part is he KNEW who the judge was. If the kid answered the door, why not just say, "sorry, wrong house" or something and leave? Why murder an innocent person?

15. Morgotha

Hee hee! I agree completely as far as the driving! I don't really like driving at night anymore, either. Just one of those things, I guess.

16. Morgotha

Another poster boy for deporting illegal aliens and locking up criminals.

"
    An illegal immigrant with a lengthy criminal record allegedly drove drunk Saturday morning, killing three members of the Thin Blue Line police motorcycle club and injuring four critically outside San Antonio.

The driver, according to the Kerr County Sheriff's Office, was 28-year-old Ivan Robles Navejas, a Mexican national living in the U.S. illegally.

Navejas faces three counts of intoxicated manslaughter with a vehicle and six counts of intoxicated assault.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents first encountered Navejas after a 2016 DUI arrest but under the Obama administration's "prosecutorial discretion" rules, he was allowed to remain in the U.S.

"He did not meet the agency’s enforcement priorities at that time," an ICE official said Tuesday.

Navejas also was convicted in 2015 of evading and resisting arrest and was currently out on a $65,000 bond after allegedly beating and running over a patron at a bar and biting off a portion of the victim's ear, according to court records.

"At some point along the line in his criminal history, he should have been arrested and when they found out he was here illegally he should have been in jail or not in our country," said David Weed, a rider in the club. "It is that simple.""

https://www.foxnews.com/us/mexican-...-thin-blue-line-motorcycle-club-injuring-four

17. Morgotha

18. Morgotha

Good young men.

"
    A group of young men intervened to save a female sheriff's deputy in King County, Wash., last week after a DUI suspect allegedly began choking her following a multi-car crash.

The sheriff's deputy was off-duty at the time and was flagged down at 1 a.m. after she drove past the scene of the accident in her patrol car, according to Fox 13.

Those who'd been involved in the crash reportedly claimed the suspect was trying to flee the scene. After the deputy attempted to stop him, he continued to stumble away and appeared to be "very intoxicated."

After a struggle, the man was able to wrap his arms around the deputy's neck and "put her in a headlock and began squeezing," Fox 13 reported.

As she tried to regain the upper hand, she heard the group of young men approach and yell, "Get off of her!"

The boys jumped on top of the suspect and began to pull him off the deputy while she freed herself. They then assisted her in holding him down while she handcuffed him."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/good-samaritans-washington-state-jump-in-suspect-choking-deputy

19. Morgotha

Here's a video of a recent shooting in Chicago. The thing that gets me is at the end of the video this whole group of men and women who are friends of the shooter just casually walk away in a la-di-dah fashion after killing someone and wounding another. I don't see how you can correct an attitude like that, but maybe an intervention can be done to stop the next generation from following in their footsteps.

It's also bizarre how the man in the white T-shirt walking in the other direction when the shooting starts just squats down, and when it's over gets up and keeps walking on his way. Talk about becoming numb to the violence around you! Chicago is in need of serious intervention.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-...-deadly-shooting-in-hopes-of-nabbing-suspects

20. Morgotha