Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Some craziness

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

*Sigh*

2. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

3. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

My view tonight. Jupiter on the left. Saturn on the right
    [​IMG]

The truth is out there

• Like Like x 2
  4. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

^^^ Prove it! I don't see any rings on Saturn!!! lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sharpie61

This was from someone in my town. He took it with his phone that had a zoom lens. Unfortunately, he didn’t stabilize his phone like I did, so it blurred
    [​IMG]

The truth is out there

• Like Like x 1
  6. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Morgotha

LOL, after reading that I don't know whether to say it's a "must watch" or "avoid like the plague". o_O

Meh, I guess I'll have to see how long the covid shutdowns drag on.

8. Sharpie61

Someone blew up some buildings in Nashville this morning.

https://amp.tennessean.com/amp/4044635001

This may be why I had disruption with my service with AT&T. The evidence was parked right outside the AT&T building, according to the Nashville police Twitter

The truth is out there

9. Sharpie61

#5609 Sharpie61, Dec 28, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
  10. Sharpie61

Boston dynamics division robots dancing.

The truth is out there

11. Morgotha

Yeah, and they can keep doing that 24 hours a day, 7 days a week without a salary, health care benefits, or a retirement plan. Videos like this should scare the pants off factory workers, assembly line people, etc.

12. Morgotha

You can't make this stuff up.

"
    Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, D-Mo., altered the traditional ending of "amen" by saying "Amen and awoman" as he delivered the opening prayer for the 117th Congress on Sunday -- raising eyebrows.

The video was posted online and he was criticized by other lawmakers who said he was wrong to attempt to assign gender to the word "amen."

Rep. Guy Reschenthaler, R-Pa., took to Twitter to note that the word amen is "Latin for ‘so be it.’"

In the first place, you really have to wonder about the poor guy trying so hard to make a point. You also have to wonder why his staff didn't tell him that "amen" isn't a word with gender. You also have to wonder about his English language skills, as if for some reason you DID want to make a feminine form of "amen", you'd come up with "awomen", not "awoman". Our society is in sad shape.

Hmm... there are a few other words in English that could use the same treatment, like:

Speciwomen
    hywomen
    owomen
    Top Rawomen
    abdowomen

Oh, and finally, not that I want to argue the point, but I was told that the best translation of "amen" was "just so". Take that for what it's worth, LOL!

#5612 Morgotha, Jan 4, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2021
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Sharpie61

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Morgotha

Another murder spree in Chicago, with a man killing 4 people before being killed by police. A tragedy, but what's the part that's particularly frustrating?

"A Chicago Police mugshot showed Nightengale after a past arrest, wearing a security guard shirt and badge. He had been charged in five separate domestic violence cases but all were dismissed, the newspaper reported."

I just don't get how people think that society will be better by letting criminals back on the streets to commit more crimes. If this guy would have been imprisoned in any of the 5 prior times he had committed violence four innocent people would still be alive.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-...o-at-least-5-deaths-including-suspect-reports

15. Morgotha

16. Morgotha

Man... I don't know where to start with this one.:(

"
    (CNN)A controversial advertisement for make-up removal wipes has been pulled from the internet in China, after it prompted widespread backlash on social media over claims it "demonized" victims of sexual assault.

The advertisement, produced by Chinese cotton product brand Purcotton, shows a woman walking down a dimly lit street at night followed by a masked man. As the man begins to approach her, the woman is shown using a Purcotton wipe to remove her make-up, seemingly horrifying her would-be attacker and causing him to run away."

A link to the actual video

https://www.shine.cn/news/nation/2101092964/

17. Morgotha

A police officer is dead because a violent suspect wasn't subdued after 2 attempts at tasering him didn't subdue him. Time to remove the shackles from the police. Violent suspects are much more dangerous on the streets than police are - to every community.

"
    A Florida deputy died Monday after a suspect intentionally crashed into his cruiser in the Brandon area, according to authorities.

Master Corporal Brian LaVigne, 54, who spent more than 30 years in service, was just one day away from retirement, Hillsborough County Sheriff Chad Chronister said in a press conference Monday evening.

"You can imagine the heartache that the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office is experiencing right now," Chronister said.

Police said the suspect, Travis Zachary Gabriel Garrett, 28, intentionally switched two lanes before ramming his car into the driver's side of LaVigne's cruiser during a pursuit. The impact left the deputy unconscious and trapped in his cruiser.

Emergency personnel were able to free LaVigne, who was pronounced dead at Tampa General Hospital, Chronister said.

Neighbors called police around 5 p.m. to report that Garrett, was outside at an apartment complex in Brandon, unclothed, and throwing things -- including cookies.

Authorities tried to talk to Garrett, who started "violently striking" a deputy in the head with such force that it knocked the deputy on the ground, the sheriff said. Another deputy tried to deploy his Taser twice, but it was ineffective. "

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-deputy-killed-in-crash-one-shift-away-from-retirement-sheriff

18. Morgotha

19. Morgotha

Another animal. This man went up and kicked a woman in the head for no reason at all resulting in her getting multiple skull fractures. Even after she heals physically she's probably going to be afraid of strangers and being alone for a looong time, and for what? This whole, "it's wrong to punish criminals" thing is a load of cr@p, IMO. And for @purriwinkle, yep, I'd rather have some "Franco justice" dealt to this man than have him walk away scot free.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-police-search-man-kicked-women-attacks-video

20. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Absolutely horrible. These situations do not do any good for society. Her physical wounds will eventually heal (hopefully), but what about her psychological wounds? Those most likely will last for the rest of her days thanks to this scumbag. Even if she seeks out psychotherapy, she's going to wrestle with the anxiety of someone walking up behind her due to her traumatic experience. She's might wind up becoming distrustful of young men, people of color, or whatever association she connects with this experience. All because this asshole saw an easy opportunity to do something absolutely disgusting to someone else for what appears to be no reason.... Well I'm sure there is a reason, but we'll never know if he's not apprehended. Even then, we may never find out the motive.