Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Some craziness

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Feb 28, 2017.

1. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

They work and send money home to families then go home to their families when work dries up. Come back when work is available. It also makes some of the numbers on immigration suspect. Is it 3 million new migrants a year or 1 million entering multiple times for years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

The point is they aren't paying taxes and are leeching money out of the U.S. - a lot of money. We need to put a stop to this, as well as to punish the U.S. business owners using them.

3. DeadZedHead

4. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sharpie61

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Morgotha

7. Morgotha

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. DeadZedHead

The right is before airbrush.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. DeadZedHead

https://apple.news/A08OX_KWHRnKS85VlL94mrA
    More tic tacs fly near navy ships. These seem to be smaller the one the fighter pilots encountered but still faster and have longer flight times than commercial drones. They also seemed to make no attempt to avoid detection. Someone is flexing.

10. Morgotha

Deciding what to do must be tough for the Navy. If they DO have jamming capability, they could use it and drop these from the sky, but then "the enemy" would know our capability and would design drones to circumvent it. So the Navy has to decide whether to let them "see" the ships now or stop them possibly making our future worse. I'm glad people who like that type of thing are running the show and now me, LOL!

11. Morgotha

So you think your boss is bad? This man quit his job at a car repair place because of a toxic work environment and the boss didn't pay him his final paycheck. He did eventually get his money though, the boss dumped his pay, in pennies soaked in oil, in his driveway!:eek:

All I can say is that the man did the right thing by quitting!

"
    Months later, Flaten and his girlfriend, Olivia Oxley, were leaving his house when he noticed something at the end of his driveway: more than 91,000 oil or grease-covered pennies and an envelope with his final pay stub that was addressed with an explicit message: "F--- you!"

The pennies weigh more than 500 pounds in total, according to Fox 5 Atlanta, breaking the wheels of Flaten's wheelbarrow."

[​IMG]
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/georgia-man-receives-last-paycheck-in-oill-pennies-dumped-on-his-driveway

12. DeadZedHead

If no ships can be spotted, they must be sub launched. If jammed they probably sink to set buoyancy depth. We would have a tough time finding them in time.

13. DeadZedHead

https://apple.news/AnlOX37l5Tu2-An814KqH5g

I guess this goes here.

Lindsey Graham says he Needs an AR-15 in case his constituents attack him in a natural disaster. Twitter put that in perspective. My favorite is this one

Carla Damron
    @carlawritesfic
    ·
    Mar 28
    I’ve been in SC during natural disasters and the closest thing to a “marauding gang” I’ve seen were a group of Baptists handing out bottled water. Please, Lindsey, don’t shoot them.

14. Morgotha

What a positive message he's sending:rolleyes:. He should have said, "if a burglar comes in" or something, saying "during a natural disaster"? Not a good message, and not really applicable. Most people lend a hand in a disaster, not attack each other.

15. DeadZedHead

Yes. It kind of sums up the change to the GOP over the last 4 years. Making a statement like this wouldn’t fly 5 years ago. Lindsy would be distancing himself and putting spin on this comment if someone else had said it. Now it sounds completely normal coming from a high profile Republican.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Morgotha

An "unexpected" side effect of the Antifa/BLM protests? Gun sales are up by a lot, with 4.6 Million guns being sold in March alone, mostly to first time buyers.

"
    U.S. gun sales in March surged 25% to 4,691,738. This makes it among the largest single month since sales figures started to be recorded in 1998.

The increase is part of a trend. Gun sales in the United States rose 40% last year to 39,695,315. That represents the high water mark in annual gun sales since the current record-keeping system went into effect. Increases by state in March varied substantially, as has been the case for years."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mar...res-every-state-ranked/ar-BB1fjBfO?li=BBnb7Kz

17. DeadZedHead

They think guns will be banned under Biden. Happens every time democrats have control. Last year there was concern trump would lose so the surge starts early.

18. Morgotha

Well, given what Biden has said, their concern is justified.

19. Sharpie61

What is wrong with what Biden said about gun control?

I for one am on board with a more thorough background check. And I really don’t think citizens need military style guns to protect their homes.
    If people want to shoot those types of weapons, then join the military. They pay you to shoot guns.

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/6989667002

The truth is out there

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. Morgotha

I've got no problem with background checks -*useful* background checks, that is. Take the current mass shooting, a gun was legally sold to a man on the FBI watch list because the FBI doesn't share their data with the department that does the background checks. What's the point of that? If we're going to empower the government to decide who and who cannot buy guns, they should at least be made to be doing something useful in the process, not just using the process to collect a fee from a taxpayer. The background check should have mandatory input from ALL Federal government law enforcement agencies to prevent this type of thing in the future.

More to the point on Biden though, he has said he wants to ***ban*** "assault weapons". I have two problems with this. The first is "what's an assault weapon"? Anything the government says it is? Since "assault weapon" isn't a real or exact definition of a type of gun it can be used to ban pretty much anything the government wants.

My second problem is on a more basic level, and that is I don't think the ban will stop these types of crimes, almost all of which are caused by people with mental health issues. What I'd like to do is FUND mental health programs, and get the ACLU et. al. to quit fighting the compulsory confinement of potentially dangerous deranged individuals. If that were done these incidents would stop effectively completely, IMO.

Also, it kind of turns my stomach to hear Biden saying how much responsibility we have towards illegal aliens and how we as taxpayers have to pay for them, while simultaneously showing NONE of the same "compassion" to American citizens who really need help.