Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Some craziness

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

O.k., just so we're on the same page, I don't believe Hillary is a reptilian. I *wish* she was, in a way, then I'd have a great way to explain her behavior. :(. Nope, she's just a rotten egg.

I'm not really trying to walk back my allegations on Clinton, looking at them the "Hubbel's the father" explanation makes a lot of sense. And there's a reason for using older pics, that is so one can see what Chelsea looked like before plastic surgery changed the appearance of her face. You know... actually Bill not being able to keep his pants zipped might be WHY Hubbell's the father. Maybe he had a vasectomy earlier on so he could play without being a baby daddy. Maybe Hillary wanted revenge. Maybe she just was unsatisfied or needed approval? Who knows?

Oh, and after what you said about Melania, I'll consider the source when thinking about what you feel is disrespectful and what isn't.

2. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Nope, if curly hair is a dominant gene and both Hillary and Mr. Hubble have straight hair, think about it. IF there was any infidelity, I’d put money on who was doing the fooling around and it wouldn’t be Ms. Hillary.

As for being nasty, if you can fling it, why can’t anyone else? You don’t have to be Einstein to figure out the Clintons and the Trumps are public figures but the Hubble’s are private citizens who are deserving of some privacy.

3. Morgotha

Genes are funny things that we don't understand completely yet. The curly hair *trait* is dominant, but I don't think anyone's ever found a single gene that causes curly vs. straight hair. Wavy hair *IS* curly hair as far as having the trait goes, and Hillary has it

[​IMG]

as did her mother.

[​IMG]

Also, someone who is born with really straight hair can't pull off a perm like this.

[​IMG]

4. purriwinkle

Depends. I did in the seventies, lol

In fact, some guy who only knew me while I had curly hair saw me after I had cut out of my perm. He kept asking me how I got my hair so straight...his curls were natural. I kept having to explain that my hair was naturally straight and the curls were chemically created, lol.

#6064 purriwinkle, May 25, 2021
    Last edited: May 25, 2021
  5. Morgotha

You're pretty lucky! If you can pull off curls like that you must be able to add body to your hair at will. Hair like that is a gift.:mad::D

6. Morgotha

You know, I think I have to take all that stuff about Hillary having Hubbell's child back after all. When looking for pictures of Hillary's youth, I found this candid picture of her with her parents.

[​IMG]

Clearly her genes aren't like the rest of ours, and if Hubbell's daughter and Hillary's look identical it now seems MUCH more likely she became so from some transmutation device or mind block than from human reproductive contact.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

Lol. Not me. Its an interweb pic. I just thought it was funny. In reality though, my dad is dark skinned and my mom is light skinned. All seven of their kids took on moms complexion. All 8 of our kids took on our spouses features. My son has some of my features but with his moms olive skin. He is looking more like me as he grows. Ya I’m one and done. This one will keep me occupied for the rest of my life. Its funny how much can change over time. Growing up people thought i was Jewish because that was the common ethnic group to compare me to. Now with the influx of Middle Easterners, even Chaldians think I’m Chaldian. A light skinned Iraqi. I get them speaking to me in NeoAramaic and they are shocked I cant speak back. I always get a friendly smile when i walk into a liquor store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. Morgotha

There's a BIG hidden benefit in having more than one child, you know. While it's a bit tough in the beginning, when they get older they can play with each other rather than always demanding attention from you and your wife. Something to think about ;)

9. DeadZedHead

Me and the missus went our separate ways years ago and at my age, im not starting up again. Much to my current girlfriends dismay. But I was honest with her in the years leading up to our relationship, so she cant pretend i sprung it on her.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. purriwinkle

I loved that fro. It was full and easy to care for. My natural hair is straight and fine but I have a lot of it. It takes well to both perms and color, both which give me instant volume. I try not to be without one or the other.

• Like Like x 1
  11. purriwinkle

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

13. Morgotha

You know, there are a lot of crimes people commit out there that I hear about what the man did and what he expected to receive for committing his crime where I can't help wondering, "why didn't you just get a JOB instead?" If he went to work at a fast food place or other minimum wage job he could have earned enough to buy that lawnmower after less than a weeks' work, no police would be after him, and in this case he'd still be alive. Is actually earning your money such a bad thing?

14. DeadZedHead

But it was probably a reeaaly nice lawn mower.

15. Morgotha

LOL, you know, I think this is the rare occasion when I would rather have had him just *steal* one from a store or someone's house than make a bomb for someone for the money to buy one. Society is lucky he blew himself up rather than letting the bomb buyer (who I hope they find before he gets someone else to make a bomb for him) receive the explosives he ordered. Maybe we can prevent another crime in the process.

16. Morgotha

A true tragedy. Cable car operators jury-rigged a cable car to keep it running rather than perform required maintenence and it failed resulting in fourteen deaths. Hopefully, these criminals will get what they deserve.

"
    Police arrested three people Wednesday in the cable car disaster that killed 14 people in northern Italy, saying workers placed a clamp on the emergency brake to deactivate it as a patchwork repair - one that prevented the brake from engaging when the lead cable snapped.

The revelations, obtained during an overnight police interrogation of the suspects, turned the horror of Sunday’s disaster into outrage, given the tragedy appeared to have been an entirely preventable.

Prosecutor Olimpia Bossi hypothesized that the operators of the sightseeing funicular, which had reopened after a wintertime COVID-19 closure, used the jerry-rigged clamp to avoid having to shut the attraction for the more extensive, "radical" repairs that were necessary. "

https://www.foxnews.com/world/arrested-italy-funicular-crash-clamp-deactivated-brake

17. Morgotha

"Made in China" is a pretty scary descriptor. A teenaged girl was killed in China recently when the elevator she was on accelerated up 30 floors and crushed her against the roof. The apartment complex has a bunch of these elevators with a bunch of complaints, but note this is the first fatality. :eek: That... doesn't exactly make me feel safe.

"
    fficials in southern China are investigating the tragic death of a teenage girl who was killed when a suspected faulty elevator shot up 30 floors and struck the top of her apartment building last weekend.

The victim, whose exact age was not given, was a high school student who was one week away from taking her national college exams, Shanghai news portal The Paper reported Wednesday.

Wang Libin, an engineer with the Hangzhou Special Equipment Inspection and Research Institute, told The Paper: "Incidents where elevators shoot to the top floor are quite common, but it is not often that they result in injury or death."

With the elevator in question, the broken braking mechanism meant the counterbalance would have dropped into the shaft, causing the car to rise up rapidly, Wang explained.
    "

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...ing-teenage-girl-inside/ar-AAKpjdo?li=BBorjTa

18. Morgotha

Here's what's wrong with American "leaders" today. Four kids steal this man's car and he says it's not their fault. Whose fault IS it? He says "generational poverty"'s fault. Nope, these kids, the oldest of which was 12 didn't NEED his car for anything, they aren't even old enough to drive. If anyone other than the kids are at fault it's their parents for not teaching them right from wrong, but it's surely NOT society's fault.

And he says we should be ENFORCING systems to ensure they are off the streets! He also wants to defund the police, so who exactly is going to be doing the enforcing?

"
    An Atlanta city councilman – who is aiming to be the city's next mayor – had his car stolen by children in broad daylight Wednesday, according to reports.

Councilman Antonio Brown was attending a ribbon-cutting ceremony at an event in northeast Atlanta around noon when at least four kids jumped into his car and took off, FOX 5 of Atlanta reported.

"You don’t immediately think, ‘Oh, these kids are going to steal my car,’" Brown said, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. "
    Brown added that he held on to the car in an attempt to stop them and was dragged about a block down the road before letting go.

Brown doesn't plan on filing charges against the kids, who he says acted out of desperation, Atlanta's WSB-TV reported.

"This is a generational poverty issue. These kids, it’s 12:30 in the afternoon. Why aren’t they in school? Why aren’t we enforcing systems to ensure that if they are not in school, they’re in recreational centers?" he said.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/atlanta-...-car-stolen-by-kids-in-broad-daylight-reports

#6078 Morgotha, May 27, 2021
    Last edited: May 27, 2021
  19. Morgotha

Amazon just bought MGM studios for 8.5 billion. At the same time our government wants to give Bezos 10 billion because his space company didn't get a contract that SpaceX did. Nope, Bezos doesn't need more taxpayer money.
    "
    Amazon Inc. unveiled its acquisition of Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Wednesday at a deal valuing upwards of $8.4 billion.

Fox News' "America Reports" co-anchor Sandra Smith joined the Fox Business' "Kudlow" citing that "this is Jeff Bezos' largest acquisition since Whole Foods. That was $13.7 billion back in 2017, there is so much competition for the streaming space that this is the way Bezos sees in. So it's a it's a huge deal." "

https://www.foxbusiness.com/entertainment/amazon-buys-hollywood-giant-mgm-8-45b-blockbuster-deal

20. DeadZedHead

Those are completely separate companies.