Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Some craziness

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

I had read that article earlier, believe it or not, and disagree with what they said in one fundamental way:

"The people burning and inciting violence were committing criminal acts. The police didn’t have good control of the streets when peaceful protests turned violent, and that opened the door to unprofessional, self-taught enforcers of the law."

In Kenosha, the police were told NOT to stop the rioters! To say that again, the police were told NOT to stop the rioters! What then is a citizen supposed to do when the authorities they pay taxes to to protect them say they are NOT going to do their jobs and protect them but rather are going to sit in their cars and Nerolike watch the city burn? A citizen in that situation can either watch their town burn like the police are doing, or they can try and do something themselves.

*Someone* has an obligation to protect the citizens of a town. If our sworn police officers decide NOT to perform that function, the responsibility still remains. My question for you is: Who do YOU think should have stopped the rioters if the police and national guard stated they were standing down and were NOT going to protect the town? Anyone? No one? Just let the town burn?

2. Morgotha

That was HILARious!

3. Morgotha

Stealing 100k worth of goods isn't "shoplifting", it's felony theft. Video in link.

CHICAGO (CBS) — A group of thieves made off with more than $100,000 in designer merchandise from the Louis Vuitton store in the Northbrook Court shopping center on Monday.

Northbrook police said a group of 13 people wearing masks and gloves went into the store around 12:50 p.m. Monday, and stole several items.

The shoplifters then ran off to three waiting cars outside, each with a driver.

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2021/11/02/northbrook-louis-vuitton-theft-shoplifting-100000-dollars/

4. Morgotha

5. Morgotha

Whoever is doing the background check on police recruits in Maryland isn't doing a very good job. Hopefully, the children are in a better place.

"
    Following a manhunt, a Maryland man accused of kidnapping his daughters was found dead Thursday inside an SUV along with his alleged accomplice and his two daughters in an apparent murder-suicide.

Robert Vicosa, 41, Tia Bynum, 35, and his two children, Aaminah, 6, and Giana, 7, all died from gunshot wounds, Maryland State Police said in a release.

Vicosa was a former Baltimore County police officer and Bynum was a current Baltimore County police sergeant, FOX 5 in Washington, D.C. reported.

The two were wanted in a Pennsylvania crime spree, FOX 5 reported.

Pennsylvania State Police attempted to stop the SUV, which matched the suspect vehicle description, Thursday afternoon, but the driver went across the state line into Maryland, striking a culvert, skidding off the road and coming to a stop in a grassy area in Washington County.
    The two had been on the run after allegedly kidnapping his two daughters, ages 7 and 6, from his estranged wife in York County, Pa. (Kevin Richardson/The Baltimore Sun via AP)

"Our crisis negotiation team made several attempts to contact the occupants of the vehicle," Elena Russo, spokeswoman for Maryland State Police, told reporters. "After receiving no response and low visibility inside the vehicle because of a thick layer of smoke that was contained in the interior of the vehicle, police made entry into the passenger side."

Maryland troopers found all four unresponsive in the SUV, Bynum in the driver’s seat and the other three in the back.

Bynum, Vicosa and one of the children were pronounced dead at the scene. The other child was pronounced dead at a hospital. It wasn't clear who shot the children. "

https://www.foxnews.com/us/fugitive...-suv-in-apparent-murder-suicide-after-manhunt

6. Morgotha

7. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

https://apple.news/AEAnqlpQaT2W261yH2KYluw

Rittenhouse acquitted. I guess no surprise. Expect a lot patriots to bring their guns to protests in order to administer “first aid”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. Morgotha

What you look like when 12 strangers who are judging you say you're not a murderer and you won't be spending the rest of your life in prison.

[​IMG]

9. Morgotha

If so, the number of violent protests will probably lessen.

10. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

A jury said O.J. was innocent too. Let’s see if he can keep himself out of trouble from here on in, since the jury chose to give him a break.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

So you blame the police for what happened.

“What then is a citizen supposed to do when the authorities they pay taxes to to protect them say they are NOT going to do their jobs and protect them but rather are going to sit in their cars and Nerolike watch the city burn?”

I never equate the loss of property with the loss of life. Property can be replaced. You can’t bring a dead man back to life.

If I feel the need to protect my property, I keep my ass on the premises. I don’t go wandering down the street waving my gun in other’s faces. I’d only be looking for trouble then. I don’t care if the jury said Kyle didn’t commit “murder”, that boy is a killer.

12. DeadZedHead

Or the number of deadly protests will rise.

13. DeadZedHead

Are we taking odds on how quickly he hops on social media and poses with right wing nut jobs. I cant imagine longer than two months. Or it might take longer for the photos to surface but I doubt he learned his lesson.

14. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Tucker Carson already booked him.

The truth is out there

15. DeadZedHead

Lets see how that goes. You know tucker is going to praise him to no end.

16. Sharpie61

He was on last night. I didn’t watch, nor have I read about it.
    I’ve been staying off the internet as much as I can lately.

The truth is out there

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  17. Sharpie61

My bad. Carson showed film of Rittenhouse last night.
    He is scheduled to appear on Monday.

The truth is out there

• Useful Useful x 1
  18. DeadZedHead

I might tune in. Ill pick up some tums.

19. Morgotha

Nope. I blame the mayor and governor who told the police and national guard NOT to stop the rioters.

I understand what you are saying. You would have let Kenosha burn because it wasn't YOUR house on fire. Truth be told, I would have stayed home as well. Some people have more of a sense of community than that, though.

On Rittenhouse, yes, he's killed, so he's a killer -- just like a LOT of other American men are who served their country in the Armed Services and killed other men who were no threat to them or their families. The people those men killed, btw, generally speaking didn't even live in this country and would *never* have posed a threat to them. I understand an anti-war pov in general, but think you should stop far short of calling our soldiers "killers".

#6979 Morgotha, Nov 21, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2021
  20. Morgotha

I hope the kid gets a chance to tell his story to a national audience, as the media has been defaming him for that past couple of years. Even the President of the United States has falsely accused him of being a "white supremacist" -- he should have a chance to respond if he wants it.

Lord knows the media have made money off of him, if he makes a bit himself to help pay his bills, good for him.