Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Somebody eat Andrea already!

Discussion in 'Episode 205 - Chupacabra' started by BloodLustKitty80, Nov 14, 2011.

1. BloodLustKitty80

I am so sick of Andrea. I am officially ready for her to be eaten or bitten and shot in the head. She seems so anxious to prove she that she has just as much balls as the men. She is moody, selfish, inconsiderate, and hard headed. Her shooting Daryl was just the last straw for me. She couldnt even see him well and she shot anyway even when told not to shoot and knowing that he was out and not back yet. So anxious to prove something. "I want my gun, I want to shoot, I want to keep watch" Why hasnt anyone chewed her out yet or better yet chew on her?! And Dale is so far up her butt he sits there and babies her to get back on her good side even when she was clearly wrong:zombies_confused:

2. The Governor

The Governor Member

In the comic she's a bad ass sniper. In the show she's a lame ass whiner. She's gotta either man up or go.

I can't believe she shot him and no one bothered to so much as yell at her for it. Even now you'd be locked up for that shit (accident or not)

3. raptorsfan29

raptorsfan29 New Member

add in the fact that T-dog, Shane and Rick were close to Daryl, so you would think that the situation is well under control.

But about Dale kissing up to Andrea, wouldn't you? She almost killed Daryl, she would almost kill you if giving the opportunity.

4. BloodLustKitty80

He's been head 1st up her ass pretty much the whole show. lol I cant really figure out if its a father/daughter thing or does he want to be her "daddy" type thing lol

5. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

Andrea may be a bit of a whiner now, but she becomes a VERY important part of the plot as time goes on. Her relationship with Dale also....well....let's say "improves".:zombies_lol:

6. BloodLustKitty80

I havent read the comics. Just watch the show and in the show...shes a pain!

7. Loc

Loc Administrator
    Staff Member

Yeah she is driving me nuts this season. I know she's badass in the comics so I hope she gets her shit together soon.

8. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

If this is their idea of turning her bad ass, they are missing the mark. I am with you. Right now I hope she becomes some zombie chew toy.

9. Monster

Monster Member

I wish Amy would've lived instead of Andrea. Amy seemed like a far better person.

10. Chreees

Chreees Member

As Bassman said, she comes around and you'll hate her a LOT less... ;)

11. BloodLustKitty80

Yehhhhhh but do u really know that they are gonna follow the tv series the same way as the comic? Hmmmm...what if they dont then u all will be stumped with the rest of us lol

12. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

There was a certain scene or two in episode 205 that points to the fact that they will be following the comic plot point that I was mentioning. I don't want to go into too much detail for the people that don't read the comics, but it was there. There's also a plot point involving Dale, but i'm not sure if they'll go that far in the TV show. We shall see...

13. The Governor

The Governor Member

14. Julia Ds

Julia Ds Member

I hope Dale and Andrea do not hook up. I don't see any chemistry between them. Dale irritates the hell out of me. Overbearing, belittling father character that he is...yuck.

15. Lucky

Lucky Member

She was kind of annoying in this episode, but I think there is still a lot of hope for the character.