Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Something Big Happening?

Discussion in 'Volume 17: Something To Fear' started by marsyao, May 28, 2012.

1. OFC. Friendly

OFC. Friendly Member

Agree. Couple that with not much really happening....i just wish I could read them all again for the first time.....

2. Scarry Larry

Scarry Larry Member

I still say Ricks group as a whole are not very good fighters, but have been able to get the upper hand in a lot of situations by having the guns in the right place. W/out Abraham theyre 4 or 5 deep. If the ammo runs out or the walls come down, theyre nothing against 15 or 20 roughneck Saviors w/ clubs, hatchets, etc...

On the other hand, it takes strategy to win a war. And the Saviors are clearly a bunch of goofs. Knowing they were outgunned, they shouldnt have tried to storm the gates like that. Stake the joint out and pick em off one or more at a time when they go out for supplies. Whats the hurry?

Andrea needs to keep her ass in the tower. Shouldnt be running around on the ground. They cant afford to lose a valuable weapon in her.

3. Scarry Larry

Scarry Larry Member

Why did they drag Abraham back to Alexandria? Hes got an arrow through his head and a zombies already eating his stomach. Hes not gonna make it?

4. OFC. Friendly

OFC. Friendly Member

Proper burial? Seems they do this with folks from their group to stay connected to their previous version of humanity....

5. Scarry Larry

Scarry Larry Member

Seems like an unnecessary risk.

6. tragictwist

tragictwist New Member

Agreed. However, it appears they cared enough about him to disregard this and make sure his body was not just left as zombie food.

7. marsyao

marsyao Member

It is now a big risk to send Andrea to that tower, she could be killed like Abraham on her way there, and even she safely arrives, it would not be safe to send supply to her, and how long would you expect her be there since the way back would be dangerous too. Now those Saviors has the initiative, they know where Rick is, and Rick has no idea where to find them, but those Saviors are outgunned and, may we say,are not that smart, that would be Rick's chance.

8. GreekSalads

GreekSalads Active Member

How did Dwight escape after his balls got bit by Eugene? That's such a painful situation. On the another forum, someone was speculating that the two saviors behind Dwight may be Daryl and Merle. Even if Dwight has the crossbow, people still think Daryl is gonna show up soon.

9. Scarry Larry

Scarry Larry Member

I see that. But its still odd. I dont know that its ever been done before... My first reaction was they thought they could still save him.

10. Scarry Larry

Scarry Larry Member

Good point. I still wouldnt have her on the ground, outside the gates in a frantic, uncertain situation like that. Shes the MVP of "hostile dickheads try to take the home base" situations.

#30 Scarry Larry, May 31, 2012
    Last edited: May 31, 2012
  11. Elvis Ambush

Elvis Ambush Member

12. OFC. Friendly

OFC. Friendly Member

I didn't realize they had actually built the dirt up around the wall like they ahd discussed at one point. Granted, it is not like being in a bell tower, but if she is just stationed up there, she can see the front gate, and is in an advantageous position up there more so than being on the ground...plus, she is inside the walls and "safe".....woudl completely negate the risk of going back and forth to the tower, may give up a little bit of a sight line but seems worth it....

13. Peanut Q. Public

the whole big advantage to the tower was that they didn't know she was there. if they tried to get her there now, with those guys watching, not only could they take her down on the way there, they could easily snipe her inside the tower, or, why not, burn the damn thing to the ground? its not a smart move. period. although i do think that on their list of "stuff to do" to fortify the place, building an underground tunnel to the tower would be a great move. also, build another tower inside the walls. get a second lookout.