Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Something funny I noticed.......

Discussion in 'Episode 213 - Beside the Dying Fire' started by HockeyMomChris, Mar 19, 2012.

Tags:
  1. HockeyMomChris

HockeyMomChris Active Member

Okay, when the walkers all piled up at the wood fence in the beginning and finally broke through, did anyone else notice the dude with the flannel and vest on???

It just struck me funny because I realize now they are running into fall here, but did the ZA not start about late spring/early summer??? It would have been blazing hot. Just thought it was a bit of a enigma and thought I would point it out. If I can find a photo and post it, I will.

2. Damrod

Damrod Member

I have seen people dressed warm in summer because other people keep the workplace way too cold, so its possible or maybe they were sick and instead of feeling hot, felt cold???

3. Zambi

Zambi Active Member

I've seen some people in winter coats in dead of summer here, so I guess you never know what anyone will be wearing at a giving time and some are just bat chit crazy enough to dress like it's winter out in all 4 seasons.

4. HockeyMomChris

I understand all that. Maybe it was chilly that day, after all it wasn't like it was July or August, which are pretty much the 2 most hot, muggy, miserable moths here in Michigan.

5. Zambi

Zambi Active Member

In GA it really should have been scorching hot out when the ZA broke out though.

6. HockeyMomChris

I thought so too. It isn't like they have freezing ass weather like we do here in Michigan. Heck, we had 77 here on Saturday!!

Here is a photo......

[​IMG]

7. TWD

TWD Member

I can't even imagine what it smells like in the summer on a hot and humid day during a ZA.

8. Damrod

Damrod Member

Its not the heat, but that damn HUMIDITY that really gets ya!!!!

9. HockeyMomChris

Same here Damrod. Terrible humidity. We are surrounded by 3 huge bodies of water though plus you cannot drive 10 miles nearly anyhwere in the state without running into a body of water of some sort. Makes for very high humidity when it is very hot. Yuck!

10. Creepy

Creepy Member

Check out the guy to the right side with the perfectly side parted hair. It's like he just got back from the salon. Kidding aside, if they planned to be realistic they would have given all the male zombies beards, since hair continues to grow for awhile after people die. So I would expect to see some stubble in the very least. Heck, if not on the zombies, at least some of the survivors. They sleep in tents but still manage to shave every day?

11. RickFan22

RickFan22 Member

I know alot of people get cold easy, My girlfriend refuses to wear shorts ever! (even when its 100+ degrees out) Cause she says she is cold all the time. As for the survivors I think only a short amount of time has really passed since they shaved last. I think the whole second season is the matter of a couple weeks at most and I dont know but facial hair grows a bit slower on some men (me Included, I shave once or twice a week and I look clean shaven the whole time)

12. boutte

boutte Active Member

Come down here in August some time. 95-100 degrees with 80-100% humidity. And not a puff of a breeze. man it SUCKS!

13. akurei00

akurei00 Member

Another explanation for the wintry clothing could be that not all of them died during the ZA. Some of them could have been killed by the zombies more recently and would likely be wearing warmer clothing. Like a particularly cold night they threw on a flannel shirt and vest lol. But that definitely wouldn't account for the large numbers of long sleeved walkers.

Regarding the stubble, good point. But some people don't really grow facial hair. Oddly enough about half the men I know, while they can grow it, don't grow facial hair at a fast enough rate for you to notice it after a week of not shaving. Those baby faced bastards are gonna freeze their jaws off. I'm on the hairier side. It'll keep me warm in those long nights surrounded by roaming zombies.

14. Zambi

Zambi Active Member

It hit 80 here today which is not common at all! But I am loving it! :-D

Funny picture, I think I see another person with flannel on.

15. Chaos

Chaos Member

Its not that uncommon for people to dress out of the norm for the season. for a variety of reasons, Plus it didn't all happen in one day. The guy could have worked in a cooler. There's al sorts of reasons people could be dressed that way.

There;s no blooper to see here.

16. Chaos

Chaos Member

Get a load of the sign." Trespass and it's Your Ass"

17. padawanne

padawanne Member

Maybe, it was his fashion statement.

18. Ponty

Ponty New Member

Well the group was about to move in the house in the last couple episodes of the season because the nights were getting colder. So it's the end of summer, people are starting to dress for warmth.

19. Hunk

Hunk Member

I say people are just stoopid.

Around here in these parts I see people wearing shorts and sandals in the middle of winter. Also heavy jackets, long sleeve, sweaters in 90+ degree weather. Shoplifters, lol.

So.... He was a shoplifter at Target before turning.

My 2 cents.

20. HockeyMomChris

Yeah, it's about like that here, believe it or not. Seriously, one day last summer it was like 90, heat index was higher and if it were anymore humid it would have been raining. It is almost always humid here. Right now it's 78 and humidity of 48%. Far lower than normal....

For some dumb reason it never occurred to me that they may have died and turned more recently too. Kinda silly of me being that I normally think these posts through pretty well before I put them up!!!

I am going to chalk it up to being overly tired this week.......lol

#20 HockeyMomChris, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2012