Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Something funny I noticed.......

Discussion in 'Episode 213 - Beside the Dying Fire' started by HockeyMomChris, Mar 19, 2012.

Tags:
  1. WalkingLive

WalkingLive Member

This could be an interesting thread. There were a lot of interesting clothing options for the newly dead. One walker had an almost miniskirt on. One female walker was in a night shirt or it could have been a night gown. There was a lot of work in creating/dressing all the walkers...

2. mondaymonkey9

mondaymonkey9 Member

LOL i don't think that matters... I've seen people wear shorts during winter, with average temperatures around -30 degrees Celsius.

3. HockeyMomChris

HockeyMomChris Active Member

Hmmm, not sure I ever mentioned a blooper, just an observance really.

I did start thinking about this as well. Quite possibly they could have only been a walker for a few days. I am sure there were still some living roaming Atlanta and the outlying areas at that time.

4. Zombie Lover

Zombie Lover Active Member

Man, you are observant! lol

5. Zombie Lover

Zombie Lover Active Member

Haven't seen any walkers in their birthday suits. Guess nobody sleeps in the nude, or get's bitten while doin' the do. No one turned while showering or skinny dippin'. I guess the zombie apocolypse needed to happen to spice up that boring world!

6. HockeyMomChris

HockeyMomChris Active Member

LOL, I have seen doctors, guys in suits, chicks in nightgowns, no naked people or people in swimsuits or just undies......lol

7. KitchenWitch

KitchenWitch Member

Damrod is right. Some offices are really cold in summer. Mine is like a meat locker a lot of days. Everyone learns to keep jackets and scarves here year-round. My husband is an HVAC engineer and has some hard things to say about how office buildings are built, conditoned and maintained.

Assuming that a lot of crazy people would go to work even while things were falling apart ("Bob, I know everyone has the flu but you'd better come in anyway. This Johnson report won't wait.") and thus be caught in the first hordes that sweep through the business and financial districts and spend their zombie days in their work gear.

8. amc

amc New Member

Also did you notice how cleanly that fence split, defiantly was pre-sawed