Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Soooo Lady In the Woods

Discussion in 'Episode 401 - 30 Days Without an Accident' started by Jakobi, Oct 13, 2013.

1. DyingGoddess

DyingGoddess New Member

Sooo.. was Clara eating people as well?

2. trinity

trinity Member

Yeah the tent in the woods shows she knows how to take care of herself LOL! Why is her husband just a head? How can a head move so much? that bag was rocking..

3. Lexi Twist

Lexi Twist Member

I personally thought it was a hallucination, no walkers around like in Rick's previous ones (if you count the Lori deleted scene) with all the activity there would have at least been one. Only my opinion anyway

4. WarriorPrincess

WarriorPrincess Well-Known Member

Woods Lady was creepy. I'm surprised Rick didn't kill her immediately when he saw her. She looked like a walker. I think she might have been crazier than Rick was last season...

5. Opiewho

Opiewho Member

This is a great question. Remember she said she was part of a larger group but had to leave them. Wonder if she left because Eddie had turned and she was still feeding him....

6. Chaos

Chaos Member

Yes. We all know that. The poster said he didn't kill the zombie head and zombie to be out of compassion when he killed the bicycle girl out of compassion. Saying that he wanted her to suffer was sarcasm.

7. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Maybe someone has already pointed it out but where was the rest of Eddie ?

Why just the head?

And was Clara the one who lopped off his head to carry him around with her?

8. Chaos

Chaos Member

Sarcasm. He kills bicycle girl out of compassion yet you say "He didn't kill her after she went Zombie shows he's coming back to the compassionate Chaotic-good character he was..." ​ The exact opposite. He didn't care.

9. mistymage

mistymage Member

He left her to become a zombie because she asked him to. She wanted to be with her husband again. He could have easily agreed and then as soon she died knifed her in the eye. He didn't. He respected her wishes.

10. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

And took his sandwich back..

I wonder if leaving her turns out to a mistake down the track ??

11. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

She reminded me a little bit of Michonne, I believe the two walkers Michonne had with her were once people she knew and Clara had her walker husband with her... Something about the way she dressed as well, hooded up and the way she walked in the woods, didn't we all think she was a walker just like Rick when she first appeared?

Behave like a walker, walk like a walker, look like a walker...
    Maybe the walkers didn't bother her much, they didn't bother Michonne much either.

Only after she spoke up did we even start to believe she wasn't...
    But the way she looked made me wonder if she was a higher level walker as well...

The crazy talk, I watched a re-run and listened carefully to what she said...
    Didn't come off so crazy the second time, a lot of things she said made perfect sense.

#51 8307c4, Oct 15, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2013
  12. Daryl<3

Daryl<3 Member

As she's laying there dying, she askes Rick what was his 3 questions.... what does it matter now?! & I love how they never actually show her husband... felt like the Governor, it left a lot to the imagination. Also, Rick doesn't finish her off, which was kinda weird because they always finish them off. Enjoy the walker life crazy bitch (;

13. Prophecy

Prophecy Member

The more I think about this scene the more I can't help but think they were setting up something soon. By not shooting Clara, I have a feeling Rick is going to see her again in a very bad way. Coming back to the idea of Carl shooting the kid in season 3 because keeping enemies and "loose-ends" alive eventually turn out horribly wrong. I have a feeling Clara will be back and something very bad is gonna happen and Carl is going to find out Rick left her alive.

14. IdSurviveTWD

IdSurviveTWD Member

Personally I'm not too sure what that scene was all about I think it shows that there are people out there that are not living as well as Rick and his people hence when she asked have you ever had to do anything like that? (eat rotten food, dead animals) he did not answer her! She was dirty, looks like she hasn't seen anyone in a long time and that can make people crazy especially from what she tells us, her husband turned and she kept him. She has no one else but her Zombie husband, I think anyone would go insane! I think it also adds on to Rick's craziness of losing his mind since Lori. When i first saw her i felt like for a SECOND she resembled Lori, her long dark hair. When she killed herself, she just wanted to be with her husband and i think that made Rick upset because all he wants is Lori back. Someone on here posted why was he crying? that was tough thing to see, especially in his state of mind. He's unstable. She did freak me out and didn't seem right which lead me to think she was infected or something was not right with her husband.

15. Darylette

Darylette Member

I totally agree, I'd personally not really thought of randoms or pairs hiding in the woods but it makes sense that some would survive here and there. Dead animals and rotten fruit are enough to keep you alive just in a poor state. And they'd of course go absolutely bonkers.

16. Darylette

Darylette Member

Also: WTF was Rick doing wandering in the woods by himself? Recipe for disaster. Surely they should be in pairs all the time?

17. Daryl<3

Daryl<3 Member

I never thought of that. I wonder if she'll be like the bloody eye walker that they kept showing..... :eek::eek::eek:

18. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Exactly. Hershel actually said in his conversation with Rick, "we can come back from these things." Which Rick is beginning to. This girl was symbolic of a person "too far gone," or what Rick was afraid of becoming.

19. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Another example of the group (except Michonne) slipping into the mentality that their problems are in the past (the Governor) or can be managed (walkers).

20. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

It was just a device to set us up for Rick's mindset. Hershel is insisting that Rick CAN get passed all the things he's done, now Clara is telling him he CAN'T. This was a nice little set up for Rick's near-future struggles.