Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Soooo Lady In the Woods

Discussion in 'Episode 401 - 30 Days Without an Accident' started by Jakobi, Oct 13, 2013.

1. DreamWalker

DreamWalker Member

I really didn't know what I expected!

2. joshred4

joshred4 Member

I was incredibly happy when she died, I didn't like her from the moment I saw her and I could tell something was up. I was hoping Rick would have ended her sooner.

It's interesting though, because you can tell Rick has gotten far more humane and sympathetic since season 3.

3. zombiemurphy

zombiemurphy Member

I think you are spot on - the woods lady is to highlight Rick's Character how close he came to the abyss of totally loosing it but also it sets up the premise of the guy in the big spot taking the wine bottle and putting it back (the comments before the mission you were on your own for a while and we are not sure if you a team player) . Both Characters show how different people deal with the whole apocalypse thing .....

Also when The woods lady is walking with Rick back to the camp - there was a shot of a "false widow spider" nice touch.

4. PKBitchGirl

PKBitchGirl New Member

It's a real accent though, both the character and the actor are Irish, I'd wager on it being her real accent

Sounded like it was her dead husband's head from the sounds it was making

#84 PKBitchGirl, Oct 25, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2013
  5. VirusZ

VirusZ Member

I didn't like Clara... It really made me upset that Rick would try and help some creepy wood walking woman and left orange backpack guy. (And she scared the crap out of me)

6. Zombiebaby

Zombiebaby Member

Ah yes, the three questions
    They are
    Shop, weight or shirt.....what sort of LIFTER are YOU?

7. Wicklowwolf

Wicklowwolf Member

She was born and raised in Co. Tipperary, Ireland. She is the real deal alright. But why pick an Irish actress for such a creepy scene?
    Could have something to do with Irish mythology, female characters like the Morrigan or the Banshee. Both are creepy and frightening characters, associated with havoc and death.

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Clara_(TV_Series)

8. schmoodle

schmoodle Member

When she started talking, but she looked the way she did, I thought she was some walker/still human hybrid. Like she became a walker without dying first and still retained stuff like language comprehension but had the appetite for living beings. I think that would have been cool.

9. falconsfan1

falconsfan1 Member

And stupid, don't forget stupid. Not to mention show ruining..........................

10. schmoodle

schmoodle Member

Um... what?

11. Taeyeon'sBF

Taeyeon'sBF Well-Known Member

I was expecting this:
    [​IMG]

12. Taeyeon'sBF

Taeyeon'sBF Well-Known Member

If you remember in episode 106 "TS-19", none of the original brain structures associated with the person before are active. It's just a lump of rot at this point. So I have to agree.

13. STRINGS

STRINGS Well-Known Member

To show how much of an 'Indian Giver' that Rick is when it involves sandwiches, is my guess...

14. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

He's not so subtly implying it;s a terrible idea.

I agree with him.

15. schmoodle

schmoodle Member

I see. For a second I thought that's what really happens in the next couple episodes (haven't caught up yet) and he's upset that I just gave away a huge spoiler.

16. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Hybrid zombies on TWD would be the highest shark jump in the history of television. I would almost rather lose my pinky finger on both hands than have that happen. And if not the entire finger, then at least i'd sacrifice the nail. Temporarily. I'd allow someone to take off my pinky fingernail [under anesthesia], and deal with the grossness and possible infection, not to mention the fact that pickle jars would be harder to access for a few weeks, if it were necessary for hybrid zombie avoidance.

17. schmoodle

schmoodle Member

Alright, okay. I still like my idea, though. I can't help but think the walkers might evolve in some way or another in the future, for better or worse. At this point, the only way to get rid of the walkers is to eradicate them completely, but maybe there's a serum or something that could reverse the process, if given very early, like before death.

I've played too much Resident Evil.

18. Buttercup

Buttercup Member

I believe that was her husband in the bag. Cause, I was hearing groaning voice. (Like Zombie speaking.) Why else she keep that zombie in the bag for? At first, wen they show her. I thought she was a Zombie. Until, she spoke up and told Rick to helped her & her husband, back at they're camp.

19. IncognitoForever

IncognitoForever Active Member

I dunno, but she looked so emaciated, gray, ashen and sickly that she could have passed as a communicative and talking walker in the woods.

20. Ronen Festinger

Ronen Festinger New Member

What did she mean by what she said? Why would it be faster to bring rick than cut a piece of the boar and bring it back?