Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Sophie's doll

Discussion in 'Episode 105 - Wildfire' started by DarylFTW, Apr 20, 2012.

Tags:
  1. DarylFTW

DarylFTW Member

One of the other girls in camp gives Sophia a doll.

#1 DarylFTW, Apr 20, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2012
  2. HockeyMomChris

HockeyMomChris Active Member

I just re-watched Wildfire again last night and forgot that it was given to her. She must have been really close to that girl to have kept the doll close to her like she did.

Side note-the part where they were saying goodbye to the Morales family made me tear up. I wanted to slap Carl as he sat on the Jeep crying but the Sophia part with the doll was a tear-jerker.

3. HisMrs

HisMrs Member

I rewatched "Wildfire" the other night with my sister (got her hooked on the show! YES!!) and noticed that their little girl was the one that gave Sophia her doll. I thought that was so sweet that she held onto it like that and treasured it like that. :)

4. Damrod

Damrod Member

Its the little things that they do that makes the show. Glad that other people notice.

5. STRINGS

STRINGS Well-Known Member

TWD marketing team is missing the boat on Sophia's doll! They should offer a replica of the doll, making it look all distressed looking...like the state it was in after Daryl pulled it out of that creek. They would make a mint!! And if they decide to take my advice and market it, then you guys back me up, 'cause I want a small cut for "creative input".

6. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

This.

All the little sundries are sometimes important for some show. And even for TWD. Gotta keep my eye on things like that.

7. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

I rewatch the episode yesterday and I thought exactly the same. They did a really good job there