Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Spencer's note

Discussion in 'Episode 707 - Sing Me a Song' started by Billy Pilgrim, Dec 5, 2016.

1. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

I am not so concerned with Spencer's death than what he is brooding on about Rick, that I am worried about because I think Spencer means to do great harm to Rick.

2. gavuk

gavuk Member

General question...is it "normal" hunting behaviour to strap yourself into a tree? I guess we all assume that the tree walker went up there post ZA but if he went up there pre ZA as part of an average hunting day and then the ZA kicked off and again assuming his wife/nearest died and anyone who knew he was out hunting died no one is gonna come looking for him to rescue him and as Neuro says if he fell and was trapped and then died he's simply gonna be up that tree for eternity (or until he falls to bits). If anyone else knew he was there'd have away his bow/arrows/stash/knife,etc

Questions questions.....

Was Ricks lake find any where near the tree walker?? Was the tree walker the owner of the island?

3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I'm not a hunter, but yes, I think its common to secure yourself to the tree somehow when you're up in a small tree stand like that. I mentioned the idea of those two guys being related in another thread, and I don't think they were the same guy. Leslie Starton [the owner of the boat] was probably much farther from ASZ, because Rick and Aaron seemed to be a long way out [they had slept in the van overnight], while Spencer was just a little ways away from the safe zone [they had only been driving a couple minutes, and Gabriel chose to walk back].

4. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

Yes, harnesses are pretty typical and a good safety measure.
    I didn't see any tree steps so I was wondering how he got up there. With the hunter being harnessed, Spencer should have been able to climb up and retrieve the compound bow without doing the lasso thing, the bow was just dangling off the tree stand.

5. TheSlayingTaco1

TheSlayingTaco1 Well-Known Member

He doesn't have the
    to kill/harm Rick. He's just all talk.

6. deadcpa

deadcpa Member

A little too convenient, heading into the woods and locating such a find.