Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

<<Spoiler alert>> Broken heart spiral tattoo

Discussion in 'Episode 101 - Pilot' started by Pogo the Possum, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Pogo the Possum

Pogo the Possum Active Member

Marilyn Manson - Mad Love - Eat me, Drink me.

Makes me think Alicia will try and maybe succeed the commix Carol arc.

So, this is more of a prediction from a foreshadowing clue than an actual spoiler.

2. Damaniel

Damaniel Member

I dunno, she just doesn't seem crazy enough. Comic book Carol was nuttier than squirrel poo.

3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

This made me laugh!!!

4. Pogo the Possum

Pogo the Possum Active Member

Alycia D-C / Alicia is credited for1st six eps. Maestro Harrell / Matt disappears after ep 1, so I'm guessing is 'unknown'.

Remember, it took awhile for commix Carol before she went out to lunch.

5. Deviancy

Deviancy Member

Once Carol got with Tyreese the signs started popping up..

"Warning: Co-Dependent"
    "Warning: Overly Clingy"
    "Warning: May Cut Your Balls Off if You cheat"

I wasn't surprised by any of her actions post Michonne, she just was obviously in her own troubled world.

I also don't blame Tyreese for jumping trains. What he did was really no different than what Abraham did, they both got with the women that were available at the time, but women they didn't feel were their ideal partners. Then they met women who were and went with it. The only mistake the two men made was to not end the previous relaitonships before boinking the other women.

6. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Now lets be fair here, Tyreese did not pursue a relationship with Michonne in the comic... It was--Thrust upon him? He absolutely did not fight it one bit, but he never seemed to me to be looking for a way out with Carol... Just presented with an offer he could not refuse. Even the most faithful guy could find himself in that position if caught off guard.

7. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

I cannot see that happening at all, personally. Granted, we haven't seen much of Alicia at all yet, but based on what we have seen I'd be very surprised if she took a route similar to comic Carol.

8. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

The Marilyn Manson-style "tattoo" that Alicia's boyfriend gave her is an interesting symbol, and one I didn't pay attention to much at first, honestly. Good catch.

But it could mean a lot of things. Is it really a nod to Manson, or just a coincidence? And if it is, he got the spiral heart tattoo to represent how Evan Rachel Wood helped him to come out of his depression and create music again. Or, it could reference the "Eat me. Drink me," trope from Alice in Wonderland itself.

https://youtu.be/bn3Yy0Y_m50

9. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

That may have been their "only" mistake, but it was a pretty big one, no? :zombies_lol:

As [MENTION=25242]Z-Man[/MENTION] said, with Tyreese it was a regrettable but understandable lapse in judgement. But Abraham was a dick to Rosita, imo.

10. Deviancy

Deviancy Member

When it comes to the most faithful guy, that guy would be Heath. Michonne hit on him as hard as she did on Tyreese and he not only rejected her, he got pissed off that she had the audacity to hit on him knowing full well he was with someone. In short, Heath is the most faithful guy when it comes to him versus Tyreese. Its been awhile since I've read the comic, I got sick of it after the time jump, but I remember him being somewhat flirty with Michonne when they were together, and I think Michonne merely picked up on the fact he wasn't as into Carol as he once was. To be fair, one could say the death of his daughter took its toll on him mentally to where he was more prone to doing things he normally wouldn't have done. But the interesting thing about Abraham and Tyreese is that their cheating played into their deaths. If Tyreese hadn't cheated with Michonne and stayed with Carol, chances are Michonne wouldn't have talked him into going on patrol with her to chase down the Governor, she would have picked someone else, and chances are, he'd have made a run for it with Rick and Carl had he not gone on that patrol. As for Abraham, that man was always on guard but due he got caught up on feeling guilty about Rosita so he decided to let his guard down to tall about his feelings to Eugene and while his guard was down, he got skull fked by an arrow. If he wouldn't have cheated on Rosita, would he have left himself open like that? Probably not.

In short, sinning leads to death but then again so does rotten luck, stupidity, and just being alive.

#10 Deviancy, Aug 29, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2015