Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Spoiler Alert!!

Discussion in 'Episode 810 - The Lost and the Plunderers' started by Dixon's Girl, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Dixon's Girl

Dixon's Girl New Member

So in this Sunday's episode of TWD, it states that Michonne and Rick will be saying farewell to Alexandria safe zone. Where do you think they will go next? How long will it take them to find another safe zone for everyone, including little Judith?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. josephmitchell1

I’d maybe have posted this on the speculation board as it’s not got any spoiler content. That said, the trailer seems to show them at the junkyard. And also, at the end of the last episode, they had a big talk about how everyone was moving to Hilltop for the duration of the war. So I’d say... they’ll go to Hilltop, then they’ll rebuild Alexandria after the war.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

They will only be leaving ASZ temporarily.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

I don't know what happens next in the comics or if they follow that. But I'm hoping they will go back and clear it out so they can see what houses are left to start over. First they gotta rejoin everyone at the Hilltop and finish business with the Saviors.

• Like Like x 2
  5. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

They'll return and rebuild. It'll be cool to see what further remixes they'll do with communities like Aaron moving to Hilltop or Nabila moving to Alexandria, etc., those kind of changes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Dixon's Girl

Dixon's Girl New Member

Yes, most definitely. I'm hoping they will clear out Alexandria as well. That's the safest place they've actually called home and trusted.

7. Dixon's Girl

Dixon's Girl New Member

That would be awesome. I totally agree with you 100%.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dixon's Girl

Dixon's Girl New Member

That is very possible. I would love it if they rebuild Alexandria. Make it better and come up with better construction options.

9. Reina

Reina Active Member

Michonne wouldn't have went to so much trouble and almost getting her and Rick mauled by walkers just to save the little gazebo thing from burning if they weren't going to return and rebuild. There's still many supplies there and they needed help to do much of anything anyway. They'll go to hilltop since Daryl took Ricks baby there.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Dixon's Girl

Dixon's Girl New Member

That is true. I forgot about that.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk