Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

(SPOILERS) Issue 150 Predictions

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Comic Predictions' started by Joltanden1, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Joltanden1

Joltanden1 New Member

Hello guys and gals!

I hope the few of you that read this section will find this interesting.

I don't know about you, but I am stoked for the January 2016 issue. Issue 150 looks crazy and seems to be another milestone. Looking at the numbers, we have three types of milestones: Compendiums, Chapters, and Chronological order. Let's analyze these...

Compendiums are numbered at 3 issues: 48, 96, and 144. In these issues (respectively):

Chapters include the ending of a volume. Some of these events include:

Chronological are the big number markers, and so far are numbered to 3 issues in my opinion: 50, 100, and 150. So far,

Obviously, because the compendiums are numbered with the chapters, all of the Compendium issues are Chapter issues.

So, using my "amazing" math skills, I find that Issue 150 will contain a major plot twist, but will not be as major as Issue 100 or any of the Compendium issues. Why?

1. Look at how the big events are organized. For Compendiums, every other issue (48 and 144) contained major and numerous deaths, while 96 contained next to nothing major. For Chronologicals, every other issue is reversed (only 100 being major). The math means that 150 might not contain an absolutely crazy death.
    2. 150 will still be big, but more of a plot twist rather than a character death.
    3. 150 is the first of its kind, being a chronological and chapter milestone. The issues that match have multiple categories seem to be the major ones, too.

What does this mean?

150 should be huge, but will not contain a shocker death(s) like in 144.

My personal prediction is that Civil War will break out. Maggie loses it when she finds out that Rick is teaming up with Negan. She kills Lydia in front of Carl, and he loses it. Alexandria revolts against Rick due to his inactivity. The tensions between the Hilltop and ASZ finally break. The Saviors will act as a mercenary group, going to whichever side offers more. All of these civilizations clash, with the Whisperers being involved, as well (maybe as a sort of assassin group, silently killing along the way and eventually letting loose the Hoard). 150 will basically be Maggie screwing up Rick's hold on Alexandria, and we lose the foundation of civilization, causing everything to fall apart completely (Alexandria, Hilltop, Kingdom, Sanctuary, Oceanside, Whisperers, Negan, etc). Rick teams up with Negan to gain a hold on Alexandria and uses Negan as a sort of right-hand man. Negan teaches Rick to rule with fear.

These are all ideas I have so far. Most probably inaccurate. But 150, though it looks like a major issue, may not be what we think it is. We just had 144 and lost a bunch of characters, but we honestly did not lose a MAJOR character. Last time Kirkman did something like this, he killed of Abraham right before Glenn. 150 might be like the storm after 144.

But personally, I like to think that 150 is us watching the figurative foundation of society fall apart and Civil War breaking out.

Take with a grain of salt, because I guarantee 99.924864710389478710928953687401298090428932% that I am wrong.

Thoughts?

#1 Joltanden1, Dec 7, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2015
  2. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Well, that was easy.

3. Joltanden1

Joltanden1 New Member

I seem to forget how rude and unwelcoming this forum is. I remember why I left in the first place. It is called a prediction for a reason. You might not be able to comprehend what that is, so here is a definition: "estimating that a certain event will happen in the future." I did not claim to be correct. However, I claimed to have a prediction though it most likely is wrong.

I find your response rude and demeaning. People like you are the reason that this forum has been failing lately. You are condescending because you hide behind a computer screen and can type whatever you want because you do not have to face the person you insult. "HondaS2kXD", I find you rude and I am deleting this account thanks to you showing me how unwelcoming this forum is to incoming members. I will be joining another forum in the hope that it contains less condescending people.

I hope you enjoy your time commenting on every post to exclaim to the world how you think something is wrong.

4. HondaS2kXD

Gosh. Learn to take a joke. Look at your post. The last four words. I just selected that part and made a joke.

to have a genuine discussion, no. I don't think there will be a civil war. I agree with you that issue 150 will probably have something big. Not quite issue 100-level big, but something big.

im just a sarcastic person. I apologize if I offended you, but I almost never pass up an opportunity to make a joke.

5. St_Skill

St_Skill Member

[​IMG]

In all seriousness though, I don't think a civil war is going to break out. What we have here is a group of rebels that will be expunged from our stand-up community.

I don't think we're going to see any huge deaths this time around, but I do feel like we will see a kind of political shift from the atmosphere of before to now. (Introduction of Negan into civilized politics kind of mirrors current events with the people we have in the real world now.) I think the group planning things out will boil to a head and they will be dealt with swiftly. If anything, that group will be made an example of via Negan's advice maybe?? It'd be kind of crazy if Rick begins to mimic certain characteristics of Negan's style of leadership to people who try to defy his rule.

6. surviving

surviving Well-Known Member

Damn, Honda. We need people to survive this thing and you're running them off. Damn.

7. HondaS2kXD

[​IMG]

8. Jmverhaalen

Jmverhaalen Member

Wow, what a cry baby. Must of been pretty proud of that comment. Sissy

9. Moor-Angol

Moor-Angol Member

I agree to Joltaden1 about many parts, I also expect that the betrayal will involve Maggie and about the "civil war" between the communities the #151 title seems pointing out in that direction (Call to arms, iirc)

Also for #151 and #152 we have Dwight on the cover, I don't remember how many times he was on the cover in the past, this makes me think that something will happen in the next issue and some "big" character will die.

So probably everything I thought will likely not happen, as usual :D