Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Stand By Me Cover

Discussion in 'Episode 307/308 - The Unveiling/Children of Wrath' started by Maeva, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Maeva

Maeva Member

Did you like it, think the original is better, or both are good/suck IYO?

2. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Hard to say, but it was more fiting for the scene than the original. Just bit unsure what they tried to say with it! The meaning of it! I love when Walking dead do this with music. Like the song that plays when Hershel did his best to save the sick in the prison.

3. Sully

Sully Active Member

I mean it doesn't beat the original, but I love cover songs that fit in the apocalypse. I have a whole playlist of TWD/Apocalypse songs. Songs that have been on the show, or songs that I could imagine being on the show. I listen to them as I walk down the street and imagine that I'm in the walking dead :cool:

4. Lesley Norman

Lesley Norman New Member

I'm in the UK and am still catching up with FTWD. Just seen episode 8 and this really spooky version of Stand By Me at the end blew me away.
    After massively enjoying Series 2 Series 3 was lacking something for me it felt a bit pedestrian, but that ending and that song... wow!

My full attention is re-animated. And I need to hear more by this band called Ki Theory.

• Agree Agree x 1