Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Start to Finish, Complains and Criticisms!!

Discussion in 'Episode 608 - Start To Finish' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 28, 2015.

1. drifter77

drifter77 Member

I'm just bustin' chops now, but...

Jesse: (To Ron) Raise your left arm above your head. You can't, can you?

[​IMG]

2. RottingR

RottingR New Member

I agree with you 100% I didn't start watching Walking Dead until I caught the second season half way through on a marathon TV day. I thought Zombie shows were far overdone, and getting boring. But then I said "what the hell!" and started to watch... maaaan I was hooked in the first 5 minutes; the reason being that the dialogue and their reactions to situations were so real to me. But sadly this season has changed that; they keep willingly sticking their heads out to get chopped (....There were a couple of times before, but I forgave them :) . It seems like the writers just throw stuff together to get to the good parts of the comic book. If the characters keep doing stupid stuff then soon I will not be able to care for them anymore.

3. Ruark

Ruark Member

I wish they'd get rid of Eugene, Gabriel, Ron and Enid. They're nothing but "filler" to kill minutes with.

4. f9lse

f9lse New Member

Wont happen. 100x more moving parts in the show than the comic, I mean shouldn't he already be missing an eye?? He will be the lone survivor on the show I am betting.

5. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Try, it definitely 100% will happen.

(Btw, spoiler tag comic spoilers, especially if they are just about to happen on the show.)

6. SerenityNowGirl

SerenityNowGirl New Member

My husband picked up on the picture he was drawing being of him tied to a tree a la Carol's threat if he didn't keep silent on seeing her taking guns from the armory! She threatened to tie him to a tree and let the monsters get him if he didn't keep their secret.

7. SerenityNowGirl

SerenityNowGirl New Member

Yes to other posters who have asked about missing characters.

Where are:

Aaron
    Heath
    Eric
    Idiot Spencer
    Other random Red Shirts

Aaron & Heath are likable, useful characters could have easily been worked into the episode. I don't get it. :zombies_confused:

I'm also STILL wondering how Rick got out of the certain-Zombie-RVDeathTrap and made it back to Alexandria. No escape was ever shown. Blergh.

8. Teeneygrimes

Teeneygrimes New Member

I was so disappointed in the last episode! For a mid season finale, there's plenty more that should've been added! Maybe even in previous episodes! We need more episodes for the fall! The fact that we have to wait again for only 6 if even, more episodes! Anddddd I also can't stand the characters of ENID & SAM ANDERSON! the kids are soooo annoying in this season!

9. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. It's always good to have new members who know how to use a complaints thread.

I wonder if your screen name will cause some consternation around these parts. [MENTION=75261]VickGrimes[/MENTION] [MENTION=79762]jeebs[/MENTION] [MENTION=73922]CoyoteTWD[/MENTION]

10. VickGrimes

VickGrimes Well-Known Member

Maybe she means Judith, cause there ain't nothing teeny about Rick Grimes.

11. Teeneygrimes

Teeneygrimes New Member

I actually did not read the name out loud till just now!! Haha teeney is my nickname! Deff nothing teeney about Rick!! Deff should've been teeneymorgan! Sorry, not sorry, they have to do something about him because he will get them killed! [MENTION=75261]VickGrimes[/MENTION] [MENTION=23322]westwingnut[/MENTION]

#131 Teeneygrimes, Dec 2, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
  12. VickGrimes

Haha, we are totally joking! I figured it was a nickname, although I am glad we can both agree that there is nothing teeney about Rick ;)

Welcome to the forum!

13. Seduxen

Seduxen New Member

I don't know where to complain about this, so here it goes.

I don't like that everyone and their mom says the intro song is Tiny Tim's song. It's not his. Tiny Tim wasn't even born when Nick Lucas, "the grandfather of the jazz guitar" topped the charts with Tiptoe through the tulips, in 1929. And it was the original version in TWD too.. I can't even listen to the Tiny Tim one but the original is gorgeous.

14. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

15. VickGrimes

Are you saying I'm the hamster?

16. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Yes, I watched it on a rerun. Good scary picture. I think a real artist drew most of it and then Sam was coloring in bits like the tree top.

17. jeebs

jeebs Well-Known Member

Look at you, you're so cute! And taking that like a champ.

18. VickGrimes

It's a mouthful, but I've got plenty of room in my cheeks.

19. miltk

miltk Member

the wolf seemed oblivious to the walkers, the result being he walks right out the gate into the field of walkers

20. raccoon city

raccoon city Member

No real complaints from me. I enjoyed seeing Carol getting taken down a peg by Morgan. That was probably the highlight of the episode for me. And I'm glad the walkers finally got it; now things are going to get exciting.