Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Steam Summer Sale is much wow, but...

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by Strange Koolaid, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Strange Koolaid

Strange Koolaid Well-Known Member

I was kind of hoping the DLC in BO2 would have a great drop in price. When I first purchased PC BO2 in March the DLC was like 75% off!! Unfortunately, I already spent almost 2k on a new computer so I was happy with just the game.

What spurred the massive DLC sale that month? Do the Steam sale prices drop further towards the end date? $11 bucks is still too much for me.

2. PSIII

PSIII The Real West Don. (Super Moderator)
    Staff Member

A select amount of games get discounted for the sale. Not everything, but a lot of them (including their franchises). Obviously, CoD is one of them. Don't buy anything now. Wait and see if CoD gets its day in the sale for its lowest prices. I'm not sure if they'll get lower than the recent franchise sale about a month ago.

I honestly don't recommend buying any DLC on any CoD games on PC, especially if they aren't the current game. Way less matches available. Just play with the base game. It's just not worth the price, buying them separate, each eight bucks or more.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Strange Koolaid

Strange Koolaid Well-Known Member

I might get the first DLC if it's really cheap. Kind of unfortunate the CoD I consider the best is losing population. I don't have high hopes AW will be better than BO2.

This may be a sign for me to throw in the towel on CoD........finally.