Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Still Alive

Discussion in 'Episode 214 - Wrath' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

We didn't see him die. It was just an imagination sequence. He's still alive.

Hehehehehehehehehhe

#1 Neuropyramidal, Oct 2, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
  2. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

I refuse to believe they killed Chris. He was the most pure and innocent character on the show, a true shining beacon of hope among an ocean of blank, stale and monotonous characters.

Why do the optimists always die!? This must be a trick! He must have survived. Everybody start analysing for clues while I set up a petition for AMC to express my disgust.

#BringBackChris

3. Chaos

Chaos Member

He's on the couch. He's off the show and it is good.

4. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

They zoomed out when they shot him. **** THAT! How am I supposed to use that footage to make it look like Travis is shooting him?
    ugh major fail.

5. Neuropyramidal

It's a trick. Chris Hardwick is tricking us.

6. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

He's dead! Good!! Travis, YOU'RE NEXT! Ya runined the hotel for everyone! (Speaking of the hotel, if Strand is still there.. will we see him again? Hopefully Elena too.)

7. Neuropyramidal

Chris is going to show up in season 3 with Daniel. :p

But on a serious note, I can't see us just never visiting Strand again. He's too central to pull a Morales. I bet we see him again.

8. Neuropyramidal

Welp, that's all cleared up. Kirkman has 'very big plans' for Coleman, and he haven't seen the last of him, or the hotel group. :)

9. mistertrouble189

Yaaaaaaas good, because I do want to see Strand and Elena and Ilene again. And "Clare" hehe (I saw her tonight). Hector was so mad tonight lol and like 10 days prior he was about to be killed by Oscar and Andres -__- :dead:

10. BlackLightning

I'm not surprised.

Just because Strand is no longer attached to the group, it doesn't mean that he won't be in the show again. Ofelia has her own storyline. Why can't Strand? Besides, Madison, Travis and Alicia are still in Mexico. So it's easy to re-integrate Strand into the main story.

I can see the Mexican military and the American minutemen who were defending the border going to war. If the Mexicans have forcibly conscripted Daniel, Alex and the pirates, that would bring EVERYONE back together.

I like the Game of Thrones style of storytelling Fear of the Walking Dead has. In the original show, if you're not in Rick's main group, you're out of the picture completely.

11. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

12. OceanWitch

OceanWitch New Member

It bothers me how they killed off Chris. He deserved better than being a flash back story told by some gutter scum getting the snot kicked out of him. I also felt he had potential for some great further story lines. I am hoping too, that it's a trick death, and he will stun everyone by showing up next season.

13. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

IF he is really dead then he wins the award for the crappiest and shortest on screen death of a main character in both shows. Hell, even the bros had more screen time.and went out in style.

14. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Hid death was shown through the eyes of his Father though as he "Hears" it from those morons that he killed.

This leaves plenty of room for Kirkman to keep him around through some obscure path of reason that only he could conceive.

I think this was deliberate and yet another attempt to Troll us to make up for Glenn and the Dumpster maybe and let him have the last word.

Or not?

Nothing has to make sense on this show,does it?

15. BatmansHooker

I do hope that's true. One thing that's been really bugging me about Fear is the amount of minor characters it cycles through. The army camp in S1, the pirate/boat, Thomas and company, the hotel, the Fratbros, Nick's crew. So many characters introduced and quickly forgotten.

It'd be cool to see something more come of the hotel story, even if it's just one or two of the characters from there somehow rejoining the core group.

16. BatmansHooker

I loved his death. We barely had to see him and he didn't even talk. The only thing that could have pleased me more is if they put him through more pain before killing him.

17. Funion The Barbarian

Funion The Barbarian Active Member

18. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

19. mistertrouble189

I agree with you. Still hoping we see Alex/the pirates again somehow (or at least just Alex). The finale did a good job cleaning up a lot of the minor characters though instead of leaving them with an unknown fate so I'll give them kudos. The Talking Dead confirmed Strand will be back, and since he's at the hotel, hopefully we will see Ilene/Elena/Hector again or have some closure on them (ie. they decide to stay at hotel and keep things going, etc). As for the rest of La Colonia, the townspeople scatter back towards Tijuana while Nick and Luciana are captured - what will happen to these people? Probably won't see them again. But still, show did good taking care of a lot of characters in last two episodes (Marco's gang, Derek/Brandon, Oscar & Andres, Francisco's family, Alejandro + infirmary redshirts, Reynaldo)

20. Znuts

Znuts Member

Finally Chris is dead and they showed us his death scene. Very happy for that. :dead: