Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Stop your whining over lizzie

Discussion in 'Episode 414 - The Grove' started by The Wolf, Mar 19, 2014.

1. TyberiusFox

TyberiusFox Well-Known Member

He's probably still banned. But I grabbed that screen shot of the banned one the day he got banned. I was going to make a meme thing out of it and realized it was a stupid idea and left it. But just for sh*ts and giggles (one of my most favorite sayings), I went and checked the post I grabbed the banned screen shot from and it doesn't say banned anymore.

#141 TyberiusFox, May 19, 2014
    Last edited: May 19, 2014
  2. 1618

1618 Well-Known Member

Don't mods only have the ability to do temp bans? Maybe the admins never followed up on it. I am sure sonoftupac is lurking in the shadows, waiting for to attack when we are most vulnerable.

[​IMG]

3. TyberiusFox

TyberiusFox Well-Known Member

That is very possible.

Lol Lurking disguised under a different screen name on a different computer.

[​IMG]

4. The Wolf

The Wolf Well-Known Member

I don't know how Tupac Jr got involved in the conversation about my amazing reborn whining Lizzie thread but he makes me look like a choirboy in comparison to some of the threads I started. Sonoftupac is a fkg genius when its comes to starting controversial threads and topics, the dudes my hero now.

#144 The Wolf, May 19, 2014
    Last edited: May 19, 2014
  5. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Sonoftupac is/was a troll. Why would a troll be your hero?

6. The Wolf

Why? Because he's funny and He gets people talking, his threads get huge heated responses from everyone, he unites the entire forum against himself. Its pure genius, you all always take the bait. He knows how to manipulate all of you.
    Does that answer your question @tink

7. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

He was supposed to be permanently banned.. Even if he did return, like anyone is going to take the poor sap seriously! :zombies_lol:

8. The Wolf

This thread is so old that at the time I was new to the forum, I didn't know who Tupac jr. even was at the time but he appeared to be the only person agreeing with my opinion, I didn't know he was a troll, people thought I was a troll back then too, maybe they still do, who knows and who cares.
    I re-read the entire thread and still agree with my original opinion about Lizzie, I found her totally annoying and cringed every time they focused on her on TWD. I truly am glad she's gone, whether she was a bad actress or not is my own personal opinion.
    I didn't hate Brighton Sarbino just her acting and character.

9. The Wolf

I hate to say this but of course I will anyway, I don't think Tupac Jr. should have been banned especially now that TWD T.V. series is over for the season and the forum is slow. His trolling posts would create quite a buzz and keep the forum entertaining during the summer months.

10. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

I thought you were a troll back then, to be honest. :zombies_lol:

For the record, I see that you're a genuine member now though. A very good member, at that, and I'm glad you've stuck around.

11. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Yes that would be me I was sonoftupac all along I had you all fooled now bow peasants. :)

12. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

This forum is meant to be a content based community type forum though. There's already an abundance of troll friendly sites such as facebook, twitter, IMBD, comment section of every news website etc etc... It's nice to log in here and have conversations with people minus the brain cell zapping trolls.

13. The Wolf

Thanks [MENTION=5424]BatmansHooker[/MENTION] I appreciate that, LOL!!!

14. Shumpert

Shumpert Member

I don't care for posts that become insulting or bigoted...
    it's completely unnecessary.
    Other than that, he certainly inspired a lot of activity on this forum.
    That was the most entertaining part - watching everyone fall for the bait time and again.

15. The Wolf

I agree with you Shumpert I fell for the bait too, I just couldn't help myself sometimes. I began thinking how entertaining Tupac Jr. was but he often crossed the line especially with his references towards women.

16. Sachiko

Sachiko Active Member

I agree. I would've liked it better if Mika turned out to be the crazy one. Are people seriously bitching about Lizzie? (I haven't been online for months)

17. Sadie Dixon

Sadie Dixon Active Member

Mika was to cute to be bad...but yes people are complaining about Lizzie...well they used to be. A lot of people hated the fact that Carol killed her and thought they should have tied Lizzie to a chair so she wouldn't kill anyone...xD

18. Sachiko

Sachiko Active Member

She might've looked adorable but that's the entire point. I'd rather find out something shocking than Lizzie, she was expected to be nuts.

19. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

The majority of people posting here after that episode aired agreed with Carol.

We had something like a 100 page discussion on it, it seemed to never end lol

20. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

We're like the Cheers bar of forums lol

[video=youtube_share;rS0VQOHX7lM]http://youtu.be/rS0VQOHX7lM[/video]