Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Story in progress. Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Zombie Fan Fiction' started by NoSanctuary, Apr 9, 2014.

1. NoSanctuary

NoSanctuary New Member

Hi. I am currently working on a zombie-themed novel and I need your opinion. Here is the overview of what happened in the first six chapters.

~~~~~~~~~

It has been two months since the apocalypse started. Will (the main character) is holed up in a grocery store with countless zombies roaming about in the city outside. Plagued by the death of his wife, Will must struggle on his own. He is thinking about staying in the store when the fire alarms suddenly start blaring. Zombies swarm the store, and he escapes out into the alleys, where he hears gunshots and screams coming from. The sounds lead him into an antique shop, where he is enraged by how things have become. He is surprised by a zombie inside and nearly killed. Afterward, he hears a scream from upstairs. He checks it out, and discovers a group of six survivors (Daniel, Robert, Mark, Ashley, Gabby, and Denise).
    Denise had been bitten by a zombie and is slowly succumbing. Robert, her husband, is overwhelmed and pleads with the group to save her. Will, feeling compassion for Robert, suggests that they move to a pharmacy across the street to find medical supplies. Daniel reluctantly agrees. He and Ashley remain at the store with Denise while Will, Robert, Mark, and Gabby attempt to reach the pharmacy.
    Daniel snipes zombies from the rooftops, distracting them and allowing the others to safely make it to the pharmacy. They find medical supplies, but are suddenly attacked by zombies. The four of them rush back to the antique store, which is also overrun. They hurry upstairs to find Denise dead, apparently from a gunshot wound. Mark ushers the group up a ladder to the roof. Will witnesses Mark being pulled back by the zombies and killed. As Will, Gabby, and Mark survey the city from above, they see a black car driving away out of the town. Will suspects it is Daniel and Ashley abandoning them. The trio is now trapped on the roof with little hope.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    thanks everyone. Please give me feedback. I really appreciate it.

2. Jay26541

Jay26541 New Member

its really good! Keep working on it. and when your done and its published let me know!

3. Joe Tremblay

Joe Tremblay Member

I like the premise. Keep working those details