Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Strand

Discussion in 'Episode 105 - Cobalt' started by Neuropyramidal, Sep 27, 2015.

1. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

How about the notion that Strand is just a guy they found drunk on the street somewhere and he woke up in the cage.

He is too slick and dressed too well to have been out like that unless he had been at a party?

Oh,and the damn pee always gives me away too.

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

They said he was in the wrong place at the wrong time, so I'm guessing he did something against the new order rules to get himself incarcerated. My guess is that they didn't even get this faux jail compound set up until at least a day or two after the NG came in and took Patrick away. He definitely doesn't strike me as a guy who was brought in for drunk and disorderly. I have no doubt we'll find out more about him. I hope he joins our cast in S2.

3. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

I hope so too.
    The first scene brought the song Sympathy for the Devil to mind.
    I love characters like that.

4. shhh its me

shhh its me Member

Just a small point , but couldn't have been a high school SR and not pass or even be in his 2 or 3rd try and with no offense aren't schools in rougher areas a bit easier to get through?

5. Neuropyramidal

Well, if he was in this condition for close to 6 years, it would have been a lot more than just his SR year when he would have been on the streets. He's only 19 now.

6. shhh its me

shhh its me Member

He was in rehab a lot , they were having an issue finding a rehab that hadn't banned him already (I could be wrong) but I think HS students in rehab would be given school work ?

7. Neuropyramidal

According to the statement he was still on the streets more often than not. Its just not feasible.

8. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

So was Strand the good man or what? Also that crashed plane I heard people speak of, Where was that?