Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Strands Gingerbread House

Discussion in 'Fear The Walking Dead Season 2' started by TDogResurrected, Apr 25, 2016.

1. TDogResurrected

TDogResurrected Active Member

Does Strand have a Mexican compound? Strand claims it has high walls, well for water, and gardens (sounds to good to be true...) Strand has saved their ass, and they have saved his. Sooo idk what to believe, he never told them about his yacht when strand brought them to his house. Why would he tell them about his compound when they get on his boat? Maybe he was trying to ditch them in San Diego and take off solo to his mexican Shangri-La. I can see the compound being a house full of his mamasitas/"business" (drugs)/and mountains of cash he's hiding.

2. flower

flower New Member

Strand House

I don't trust a bit on Strand. It is very clear that he is lying. That man has dark secrets, which is very interesting for the story development tho. I think he has a sort of secret friend that is going to help him to move to another continent or whatever. It might be something very important for him, because he looks very desperated for getting there on time. **** Strand. :hatchet:

3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

He actually told Nick about the yacht almost immediately after they arrived at his house. And he only spilt the beans about the house to Maddie after she put mucho pressure on him. My gut feeling is that Strand actually works for someone much more rich than he is. Possibly the yacht actually belong to his richer boss. Possibly so does the mysterious house/fort. Drug lords and other shady characters that smuggle things across the border have motivation to have well fortified, isolated, homes and properties. My personal guess is that we are headed to Strand's boss' house [who is probably dead, and some of Strand's associates and himself have decided to take it over].