Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Strangers [502] Complaints and Criticisms

Discussion in 'Episode 502 - Strangers' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Ready...go...

2. sargentcrunch

sargentcrunch Member

Wow....sad to see him go, but atleast Daryl went out with a bang

3. The Great Zombini

The Great Zombini Well-Known Member

Why is Tyreese still carrying RICK's baby? That's not right....

4. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

He's the new Beth... he'll start singing in 3, 2...

5. lbshasc

lbshasc Member

Tired of Tyreese. Flat character for me, and I don't understand the development he HAS had. Why the pacifism? Also sick of Abe's cartoonish red hair.

6. everittcj

everittcj Member

If Tyrese isn't going to kill anything/anyone might as well let him hold the baby.

7. teeta6404`

teeta6404` Member

I like Tyreese, but his storyline is getting boring. He could do so much more than babysitting. I get that someone has to do it, but let everyone take turns. Give Tyreese something interesting.

8. DietWater

DietWater Well-Known Member

Gotta love dem double standards. Girls need to be more bad ass and everyone loves it but when Tyreese doesn't want to be some killing machine and takes care of the baby he's a wimp.

9. lbshasc

lbshasc Member

Meh, he's proven to me he's not a wimp, but he's also proven he's not that deep. And that's boring. Plus, as much as people used to groan about THAT LOOK that Dale had, I think Ty has a little of the same thing going on with his expressions.

10. Casca910

Casca910 Active Member

When are these people going to do things the SMART way.
    They could've killed most of the wet basement walkers from safety by strapping a knife to a stick and stabbing them from the main floor.

11. walkerbait74

walkerbait74 Well-Known Member

Very disappointed in Tyreese tonight. He won't last long if he can't kill walkers or humans. Father Gabriel is one to watch....hmm. Gareth deserves a knife in the throat. Can't call it a flop, but it felt stalled, like they were giving out clues to follow along. Poor Bob is in trouble too....I was thinking he was hiding a bite before he got snatched away.

12. fruitfulandgay

fruitfulandgay Well-Known Member

Judith seems a little one dimensional to me. Where did they find this actress?

13. Alina

Alina Well-Known Member

Shouldn't Martin's face be really, really messed up from the beating that Tyreese gave him? Like, it's only been one day, his face should be swelled up to the size of a balloon.

14. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

She needs to go. I think she was reading her lines out of Rick's beard.

• Like Like x 1
  15. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

Yeah that was my only gripe - they could have piked them from above, and got rid of them a lot safer that way, instead of just flat out wading into a pool of zombies!

16. fruitfulandgay

fruitfulandgay Well-Known Member

She's a bit clingy too.

17. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

Yes, as, they need to bring back S4 Judith #1-6 back- they were much better suited.

i heard this one is quite the diva.

18. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

bwahahahahahaha!

19. Johnnie Walker

Johnnie Walker Well-Known Member

I believe it was more than just 1 day.

#19 Johnnie Walker, Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
  20. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

Ok here's my gripes (can't believe it's coming to this but gotta put it out there cause I do love this show but it's getting tiresome for real).

Said it before and I'll say it again, Rick wanted to go back into Terminus and kill the survivors...there was absolutely no reason for anyone other than Abraham's unit to oppose that idea. The Gov lived, came back and killed Herschel for God's sake, and everyone sans Abraham's unit knew this but still didn't want to do it... learn a damn lesson, really. Should've been a no-brainer as this is now Season 5 yet the group makes a Season 3 mistake. I guess Rick, Carl, and Beth are the only characters to really evolve...

They've had me thinking for a while that Daryl is an expert/ elite tracker but he doesn't find a single clue/ track left by these Terminus guys who've now "devolved" (as Gareth put it) into Hunters which would suggest they're "new" to the hunting game as only Martin from the Terminus group/ Hunters seems to have some tracking knowledge (and I'm just maybe using poor judgment making a stereotype due to his hick/ country twang), just seems odd that Daryl can't find shit for clues that the Hunters are there but outta the blue the car w the cross (Saviors?) drives past he and Carol...

And I don't even wanna get started on Tyreese... nothing like going from being able to run through an entire horde of walkers like Jerome "the Bus" Bettis killing them all to a big buff ass Gandi... he's getting on my nerves again, the "we don't want no trouble, we'll earn our keep" speech to Rick then the Gov was the first time I rolled my eyes at him.

Please I hope some of these things change as the story arc seems to be, let someone go, they come back to kill someone in your group as it's starting to get stale now imo.

Edit: Meant Rick Carl and Carol are the only characters to evolve.

#20 WillyJakkz, Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2014