Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

"Strangers" [502] Live Reaction Thread!!

Discussion in 'Episode 502 - Strangers' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 16, 2014.

1. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

Did you all notice the photograph Gabriel had, that was clearly the walker he saw in the basement ? Same glasses!

2. offrope

offrope Active Member

Oh, yeah. It was conclusive when the scratching on the church said "You'll burn for this".

3. The Great Zombini

The Great Zombini Well-Known Member

Lol, I bet Beth left that message. She escape her captives and stumbled around until she came upon the church. She peeked inside to see if it was safe. That's when she saw that bitch Carol sitting a little too close to her man, so she ran off into the forest plotting revenge.

4. nightscape94

nightscape94 New Member

I don't really get wrapped up in shipping stuff, but that gif is sort of adorable.

5. CaribbeanWalker

Yeah, it is... Thank You!

6. TC93

TC93 Member

I don't know all the names of the characters on this show, but that last guy who got knocked out, why was he crying right before that? For whatever reason I kept expecting him to show that he had gotten bitten while in the water, and didn't tell anyone. I was thinking that was why he was outside in the dark crying, until he got knocked out.

I can't imagine any of them teaming up with that Terminus leader guy later. He has killed too many people. It has gotten to the point that the humans are now far more dangerous than the zombies are.

7. DixonBrothersS3

So now we basically get here come the hunters but what is Morgan's role in all this? hmmmmmm

So Gareth and Chris from the comics are basically the same person.

8. TC93

TC93 Member

I didn't read the other posts before I posted mine, but I see I'm not the only one now who thought that.

9. nightscape94

nightscape94 New Member

I'm not familiar with the comics, but it's a shame to introduce interesting characters or a story arc (cannibalism) only to dispatch it in three episodes (roughly). 1) Introduce 2) brief return 3) die from tainted meat 4) end story

10. Bernie

Bernie New Member

If he has/had gotten bitten, that would serve Gareth and the other Terminus people justice, since they've essentially become living zombies. I thought maybe Bob was crying because he was tempted by the wine the others were drinking since he is an alcoholic.

11. Shawn Hopkins

Shawn Hopkins Administrator

Another good episode. A little slower than the opener but that was to be expected.

It was really cool to see the "barbecue" scene from the comics recreated so vividly. I'm wondering if it'll have the same twist, or if they'll have a new one. It was also interesting to see the gang checking out the religious imagery around the church and how they reacted to it. And I liked seeing that they were willing to forgive Tara, I hope she sticks around for a while.

And yep, Tyreese was lying about Martin. That's going to hurt them.

12. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

I knew that Tyreese not killing Martin would affect Sasha in some way & come back to haunt Tyreese..

13. Shawn Hopkins

Shawn Hopkins Administrator

That's true. Sasha at least has already suffered for that decision. Martin didn't even look that badly hurt, just a bit swollen.

14. LoneRogue

LoneRogue Member

Don't matter if Bob was infected or not....it's not going to inflict any damage until that person dies...well, that's my thought anyway!
    Especially when you consider that per season 1 @ CDC, Rick was told that 'everyone is infected'...so, if that's the case, how does eating someone going to turn them into a zombie?

15. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

Yeah initially I thought it was his urge to drink alcohol getting the better of him then I really looked at him and was like "bruh's face is looking REALLY ashy right about now" so I'm in the "Bob got bitten" group.

Not to mention the look he gave after Sasha saved him from the walker in the water.

16. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Before this episode I thought if Martin was still alive I'd give Tyreese the benefit of the doubt that he'd given him a fatal beating & left Martin for dead. NOW after seeing Martin my opinion has changed.

17. jj_vsp

jj_vsp Well-Known Member

Anyone notice the look on Tara's face when Glenn came out of the gun shop and said: "Rule #1 about scavenging, there's nothing left in this world that isn't hidden."

She looked like it made her think about her role with the Gov and how she hasn't told Maggie about her little hidden secret. Then at the church she tells Maggie the truth. Interesting.

18. CheesyBirdMess

Yeah exactly, I am glad she came clean on her own, and that Maggie took it so well etc.

19. jj_vsp

jj_vsp Well-Known Member

Yeah I agree, at first Maggie looked very shocked and I thought there would be some issues, but I'm happy with the way it worked out.

Tara had another interesting look in the very beginning when she watched Maggie kiss Glenn when the group were all walking together. Not sure what she was thinking there, but probably the same thing about the gov and coming clean to her.

20. CheesyBirdMess

Probably feeling a bit '3rd wheel' now too, I guess. She's been used of just sticking by Glenn, now he's got Maggie stuck to him like glue, so I guess it would get awkward!