Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Struggling to make a transition

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by R0LLING D0NUT, Apr 8, 2013.

1. BoabMcScruff

BoabMcScruff Active Member

give tdm a go first dude, in ffa you dont see as much tactical head clutching where as in tdm and KC there is much more do to the advantage of holding positions. Not big advice but it may help as KC and get on top of you very quickly.

as an older gamer myself I can identify with the rection times being a pain In the arse.

You mentioned your high sensativity, if your looking to do well at distance turn it down abit. High senstivity is praised to high heaven on here but the reality is that at distances you will be over the place. As the primary use of an Ar is at medium to long range this could also help abit.

2. ImUndeadd

ImUndeadd Active Member

I AM SURPRISED THIS IS YOUR FIRST COD. My first cod was the first one ever made. My advice would be to use a skorpion evo,with attachments to be grip and suppressor, perks would be anything you want, two bouncy bettys. Im really bad at this cod which is surprising since im normally good at the series but this weapon has helped me as of late.

3. R0LLING D0NUT

R0LLING D0NUT Active Member

I love the Skorpion. My only complaint with it is that it pretty much requires me to run Scavenger because I go through the ammo so fast. Got into a FFA on Muketown last night and went nuts with it. Good stuff.

4. ImUndeadd

ImUndeadd Active Member

After basically being in my 3rd prestige i barely started using this weapon and it hasnt disappointed. I already clutched multiple times with it.

5. BANE

BANE New Member

it takes time..keep at it

• Like Like x 1
  6. HostileHammer

HostileHammer Member

I think people worry about their stats way too much. IMO, not worth reseting your progress over. But higher sensitivity can be helpful if you can handle it. I play at 9-10.

7. gamingdaily

gamingdaily Banned

Well my kd is 1.81 right now, 7th prestige. What I think might help is first off (ghost, cold blooded & engineer) must have perks, u can take away grenades or flash bangs and add another perk as u know or add three attachments. Also selecting the right guns, knowing which guns ur good with and whats appropriate. If ur on a map were mostly smg's are being used u probably will get out gunned if ur using a assault rifle, good players can adapt but for lower kd players u gotta stick to the basics. If u noticed ur having trouble killing someone switch it up try something different but dont get crazy and think ur a pro w a sniper rifle and end up w a .5 kd? Also review ur gameplay from previous games and try to see were u went wrong or how u could have avoided dying, pay attention to ur hud, those red dots are enemies coming at u. Excuse any misspelling s if there is any as im doing this from my phone.

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk 2

8. HostileHammer

HostileHammer Member

Good advice but I disagree with "must-have perks". Those perks are more for the stealthy player and if you rush a lot your better off with perks that can protect you against lethals/tacticals or perks that help with faster running/climbing. After all, ghost isn't very helpful if you charge right at them and they can see you regardless of you not showing up on the UAV. Or if the enemy team isn't even using a lot of UAVs. And toughness or scavenger may be a better alternative then cold blooded if you get into a lot of gunfights or go through a ton of ammo. It all depends on your play-style and different perks can give you the edge in different games. Make multiple classes and switch it up as necessary...adapt to the game as you need to.

9. Smoke codf

Smoke codf Member

stats arent the end all be all to the game but at least you can take more pride in your k/d. i was like 7th prestige and i reset mine because i had a 1.01 KD and it wasn't moving at all. I am now at a 1.07 K/D with 5k kills so it is a little better but my score per min is a lot higher. The sensitivity definitely helps.

And when i first played modern warfare back in like 2007 or whatever, i did awful. I would go 1-15 and people would yell and talk shit. I learned to ignore them. Everyone starts somewhere. It's not possible for a new player to pick up the game and constantly go 24-4 otherwise the learning curve would be reverse to what it is, meaning the longer you play the worse you get.

As far as the 1.0 KDR is concerned, look at how many kills you have. If you are at a .85 KDR and you have 10k in kills, you are going to have to go

1,165 - 1 in order to be at a 1.0

Many people don't realize how hard it is to improve your KDR once you get a lot of kills racked up.

BTW, I am getting the camo's a LOT faster now this time around. I am level 50 on the first prestige and I have 4/5 guns to prestige level 2, and two of them I have one more challenge to unlock before I get gold. (I typically run with SMG's so I am starting out on assault rifles this time around.)

Plus, now I have more flexibility. I can run with an assault or SMG and do fairly well. I still suck with shotguns/snipers, but I am not a big fan of the shotgun/sniper rifles in this game. Good luck and keep up the good work!