Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

stupid talking head zombie

Discussion in 'Episode 315 - This Sorrowful Life' started by Morgotha, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Skin itself can last a long time if not consumed by bacteria, and maybe bacteria don't eat zombified flesh.

2. Morgotha

3. dcbshowstopper

4. Morgotha

5. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

Severed zombie heads always make noise. That seems pretty consistent to me.

6. Cons72

Cons72 Member

7. rabscuttle1

8. ZombieLaw

ZombieLaw Member

A FEAKING MEN! I get so irritated reading some of this nitty picky crap. I am starting to think some people need a life!

9. ripbongs420

ripbongs420 Member

Actually you're wrong. They could have flying walkers if they wanted to. They can do whatever they want. I vote aliens.

10. Komodia

Komodia Member

I agree, it seems like someone has just learned a touch of anatomy so is freakin out.

#30 Komodia, Mar 26, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2013
  11. DCGC5

DCGC5 Member

Thats assuming that "zombified flesh" is different than just regular dead flesh. Since that hasn't been said we are only to assume it's normal flesh and normal flesh would be gone by now. Not to mention that wouldn't stop your internal organs from decomposing as they decompose in a matter of hours. So zombies would be walking around with not stomach or liver.

Point being you can't nit pick over every detail. Zombies aren't real and the show isn't real. It's just entertainment. 5 seconds of sound doesn't break a show.

12. Komodia

Komodia Member

Yep, if they wanted the show to go that way they could. They could claim the virus makes them grow wings, perhaps out of the people and animals they eat and then they can fly. You can do whatever you want with your imagination and fiction, just as long the story is flowing and its consistent with the rules they set up for their story. Its sad when people start to nit pick and just can't enjoy the imagination process of a show.

13. ripbongs420

ripbongs420 Member

14. Walker Bait

Walker Bait Well-Known Member

Actually, the show has been internally consistent.

In season one Daryl shoots a severed head that's still making noise. ("Don't you people know nothin'? It's gotta be the BRAIN!)

In the Cold Storage webisodes
    (spoiler tags for those that haven't watched the webisodes yet.

In season three Michonne stabs a severed head that's still making noise.

And that's just off the top of my head. There's probably more instances of noise-making severed walker heads throughout the series.

That's internal consistency. In the TWD universe, severed walker heads can make noise. What would be internally inconsistent is if the writers now used a plot device that revolved around severed walker heads not being able to make noise.

15. Morgotha

I agree, they COULD have flying walkers if they wanted to, but if that was the case, it would have come up by now, so since there haven't been walkers, unless someone alters the zombie making process, there won't be any. My point being there have to be internally consistent rules.

16. Morgotha

The anatomy I learned was a LONG time ago. Your point seems to be that it's better to be ignorant - which seems a pretty common POV anymore.

17. Morgotha

But numerous zombies have been cut open and their organs were basically intact, so that's evidence that there IS a difference between normal flesh and organs and zombified ones. On the 5 seconds thing, don't be so sure. For example, if Rick shoots the governor right between the eyes, and the governor keeps fighting back with half his head blown off, wouldn't you call "b.s." even if the shooting only took a second? Probably. Put enough things together that really don't make sense and the show sucks.

18. Morgotha

I'll grant you that. Even if it doesn't make sense outside of the show, if the show consistently portrays it the same way, that's fair enough.

19. Komodia

Komodia Member

Yes, I am very ignorant on how realistic zombies are. How many dead bodies you know have come to life and goes after living flesh to eat? How are they able to have an apatite? Please, enlighten my ignorance.

20. rabscuttle1

This thread is a stupid talking head zombie!