Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

stupid talking head zombie

Discussion in 'Episode 315 - This Sorrowful Life' started by Morgotha, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

you betcha!

2. Thales

Thales Well-Known Member

I will go sit in the corner now, tell me when I can play with the others again pwease!

3. Komodia

Komodia Member

I apologize for the anatomy comment since that can be taken as a personal insult towards you, but I just found it funny when reading the forums that someone would take the biology of a zombie so serious that they want the show to fix the 'unrealistic' nature of the zombie when zombies in themselves are unrealistic if you started to break down the whole human body and how it functions.

Its easy at times to forget that a person is on the other end of the computer when reading certain things and to easy to respond. I'm sure there are times you have read something and wonder 'wtf?" and couldn't help but get a chuckle from it without thought of who is on the other side and I'm sure myself have wrote up those type of comments as well that have made people wonder wtf as well. At the end of the day none of us know each other and its just the internet.

4. Morgotha

Komodia,

This thing with Thales is, unfortunately, being carried over from another thread, I think. But thank you VERY much for your courtesy! I know I've offended someone more than once by tenaciously exploring something, or trying to pin down what someone else, or what I, believe. That's how I learn.

Thanks again.

5. Just Because

Just Because Member

it's not? So all of this is fake? You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can.

6. melthebell

melthebell Well-Known Member

pardon you?
    that second bit dunt make sense Oo

7. Just Because

Just Because Member

My giraffe is quite offended by your hamsters... Being a hamster. Please tell him to stop immediately

8. melthebell

ah
    now it makes bibble sense bibble

BANG!

9. Just Because

Just Because Member

[video=youtube;NAdQyjpOfrs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAdQyjpOfrs[/video]

10. Morgotha

That's what you get sometimes with posts that come in at a quarter to three in the morning....

11. melthebell

says 7.43am here ;)

lol

12. Buttercup

Buttercup Member

Wasn't their another episode, where a headless zombie was making noise, as well? Maybe, the Zombie thinks, still has a body attach to him. How smart is Zombies are?