Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Su-Su Tran and that Cruz

Discussion in 'Episode 103 - The Dog' started by Neuropyramidal, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Su-Su never hurt nobody. She died doing what she loved best. Navigating her totally bizarre maze which existed for reasons only tolerated by the ever patient and understanding Patrick. Cynthia Rose Hall you wrote down everyone's name like a professional nomenclature documentarian. Much more proactive than your comma padre Steven Allerick.

Oh, and apparently at least one Cruz has left the building.

2. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

How did she die anyway? I've only seen the episode once and when Alicia found the pill bottle in her house it kind of looked like she had overdosed or something.

3. Stuartino

Stuartino Member

I took it that as her husband hadn't come home she topped herself. But as none of this is being reported on TV, how would she have known the full extent of what was going on. If only he'd come home sooner.

4. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

At first I thought Nick cleaned out the pill bottle, but I'm pretty sure she just (unintentionally) overdosed herself.

And really, what WAS up with that maze? Sure I can see making parallel rows for vines, etc., but a MAZE? Lady's a little nutty IMO.

5. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Yeah maybe she believed her husband was already dead and she took her own life to join him. I agree the maze was a bit much, but how the **** did she navigate it so flawlessly as a walker?

6. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

LOL! I didn't think of that! It's probably the most unrealistic thing in the show to date. (accepting the zombies as "realistic").

7. Neuropyramidal

If I was going to the trouble of building a gigantic tunnel system for plants and vines, I would also make it a maze. And I'd put a teeny tiny tiki bar in the center, and invite new friends to come over and watch them try to find me. And there'd be booby traps too, so when they finally reached me they'd be drenched with fire extinguisher foam and cocktail sauce, and some of them would be missing fingers or blinded, and some would be carrying the dead ones who didn't make it. Then we'd laugh and talk about how unusual our first get together was, and how cool it was to drink out of a coconut.

8. Laurieellen

Laurieellen Well-Known Member

We need to hang out.

9. Neuropyramidal

Indeed we do. I'll be in my tiki bar. Will you bring donut holes?

10. Laurieellen

I have a Dunkin down the street, I'll get the big box. Oh, and booby trap that shit all you want. I have ninja like skills when booze is involved.

11. Neuropyramidal

To unlock the inner portion of the maze you must successfully teach a shih Tzu to vote independent.

12. Laurieellen

I've owned 2 Shih Tzu's. They have fluff for brains, I could get them to vote for anyone. Please have a shot of Jameson ready for me.

13. Neuropyramidal

I own a shih Tzu right now and she beats me at Hungry Hungry hippos. And you will have mucho catching up to do, as I will have already drank a pitcher of 151 Rum.

14. Laurieellen

My Shih Tzu's didn't understand fetch. You would throw something and they would look up and not understand where in the sky it was. And who said I was showing up sober?

15. Neuropyramidal

When my shih Tzu points at something I just look at the end of her paw. She gets sooooooo frustrated with me. And I hope you show up drunk, it's the only way you'll believe that I'm Margaret Thatcher.

16. Laurieellen

Ok Margaret, we shall drink massive quantities of hooch and feast on donut holes.

17. Damaniel

Damaniel Member

Did I miss the tiki bar/donut holes/death by snake pit party?

18. Moor-Angol

Moor-Angol Member

1- in the middle of the riot Travis' truck was not destroyed, even any people jumping over it or throwing molotov

2- when Peter enters Travis house and Travis arrived with the truck, why Maddy came back home passing through the maze when she just could have opened the door and cross the street ?

19. Neuropyramidal

the Tran house was not next door. It was behind the Clark house, with its address on a separate street. So the only ways to get from one to the other are to cross through the back yards or go around the block. I think the problem was that they likely shouldn't have been able to see Travis' truck so easily.

20. Neuropyramidal

Is Anyone else picturing Travis in season 4, as a gigantic horde surrounds them, going "no, it's ok, don't hurt them. They are just feeling a little under the weather. Look, look, Maddie's, it's Fred the mailman. Fred, it's me Travis, remember, the one who gets the Jelly Of The Month catalogues... Youre just not feeling well, we can help. They just need soup! Everybody, we need to find them some soup!"