Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[Suggestion] Gun spawns

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by metalshiflet, Feb 2, 2015.

1. metalshiflet

metalshiflet Member

To make it more realistic, guns should spawn more, but ammo should spawn less. Think about it, if you know there are zombies, you will buy guns, but you may not have enough of an ammo supply.

2. DAS1337

DAS1337 Member

Guns should spawn less, ammo should spawn WAY less.

I disagree with you. Zombies mean nothing right now. If a player has 3 bullets, that player will try to kill you with them. Then they will change to their melee weapon and try to finish the job. I can't do anything with 100 bullets if I don't have a gun.

3. Mortesh

Mortesh Member

zombies are such a little threat that i have no issue 1v4ing them with fists. i won't waste ammo on them unless i'm practicing long range shots on moving targets.

4. metalshiflet

metalshiflet Member

I think you missed the point, that's what happens in the game, but that's not how real life works. Also, your last statement just proves my point...

5. Mortesh

Mortesh Member

how real life works is that if you die you're dead.

this is a matter of game balance, not being realistic.

a surplus of ammo means finding a gun is a jewel. a surplus of guns means finding ammo is a jewel.

guns break to keep them from becoming more common, and bullets are consumed when shot to keep them in check.

the trick is finding a ratio that makes it so guns break at roughly the same time your ammo runs out.