Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Suicide mission

Discussion in 'Episode 1103 - Hunted' started by Miamicuse, Sep 8, 2021.

1. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

I guess I am not following.

As far as they know, they are left with Maggie and Negan, both with minor injuries. Alden left behind at the church, FG and Daryl are still alive but they don't know that.

Maggie is still going on that mission? That makes no logical sense, especially now they know they were watching them, expecting them. It's a suicide mission and Negan is going along?

What happened to the mask wearing kid, I knew he got hit but did he die or just injured and knocked out?

FG didn't extract information about the reapers before killing him? Where is your HQ? How many in your settlement? How many are fighters? Nothing, just kill him?

I don't know why they choose to use the ghost face masks in scream 12345, it's distracting, at least for me.

Seems they are really struggling with food. They need to think outside the box besides scavenging. May be take walker meat and make stew out of it. If Matt Damon can keep himself alive on Mars with potatoes fertilized by his own poop, they should be able to feed themselves!

• Funny Funny x 1