Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Advanced Warfare Discussion supply drop gear & weapons

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare' started by SMG, Jun 5, 2015.

1. SMG

SMG Member

weapons - the ones that have been tweeked some (stats) , some of those make you wonder what were they thinking when they made those. some elite weapons are worse than stock weapons IMO.

gear - ok I know its all for looks but it would be cool if you had the whole matching gear suit for 1. then it would give you some kind of bonus in the game like speed, aiming, health, certain weapon increase for using them (like this gear + handguns = better bonus for using handguns)...etc......the list could go on but you get the point.

AW is kind of space age themed so I understand the alien type gear (though kind of dumb)
    but what really gets me is all the stupid kinds of gear they're throwing out there, like....
    surfer gear.....:rolleyes:......this is a war game ! this one tops the stupid gear IMO
    psychedelic gear....:facepalm:....again war game, it looks more gay than psychedelic

not that this matters, but I've noticed some people mix an match some gear to the point it looks stupid for their character, yes I look once in a while to see what they have or their weapon stats if I don't have that weapon.
    I prefer to match the gear mostly.

2. AFKATafcar codf

3. MrAmazingMan1

MrAmazingMan1 Member

At this point it's all for money, kind of a shame things had to end like this. Hopefully they step up the seriousness level in their next release.

4. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Member

Maybe, BO3 seems to have a lot of potential although Activision are known for messing up big releases. Hopefully they'll treat it more seriously, they're already in a deep hole.

5. HuskyGlazier

HuskyGlazier New Member

I liked the idea of Supply Drops and weapon variants in Advanced Warfare. Unfortunately, it just ended up turning into people getting burned by random number generators, and pay-to-win with the release of Advanced Supply Drops. If something similar to Supply Drops returns, hopefully Activision will have learned their lesson.

6. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Member

That's a good point as well, it's kind of stupid that in a game where skill is your best attribute we have to rely to RNG and all that random crap. They have to figure out a way of making them more reliable.

7. HuskyGlazier

HuskyGlazier New Member

I liked towards the end of the game how you could unlock certain Elites after reaching the Grand Master Prestiges. But in my opinion, that burned the players like me who don't want to spend tons of hours grinding levels out. I never got to try the Obsidian Steed, RIP, or other such Elites. I wish you could have more of a choice of what you get instead of getting every single SN6 variant.

8. ghostlyfear

ghostlyfear Member

Agreed, the supply drops were indeed an awesome idea but sadly it turned to be a shame like always.

9. Armando

Armando Member

If they're doing a futuristic themed shooter, of course they're going to do weird weapons and gear. Or at least try. So I don't mind too much even if sometimes there'a a blunder here and there.

10. HuskyGlazier

HuskyGlazier New Member

The problem comes when there is too much futuristic gear that it becomes redundant and only a few guns are used. Take for example the EM1, NA-45, and the RW1. Those are some futuristic guns that are almost never used in multiplayer because they're so ridiculously underpowered. I would like the futuristic gear to be at least useful on some level.

11. SMG

SMG Member

at first when the game came out, random elites were given out more freely.
    until they changed it for the worse, need to do double prestige to get certain elite weapons was one of their stupidest ideas every thought of !
    they should of kept it random & more freely.....or if you use a certain gun or weapon class then you'd get more of that style in your supply drops & elites...while the guns you rarely use would be more of a random lucky supply drop to receive.

IMO that would be fair for all players to get more selections of weapons be it elite or not. I'm not saying elite weapons are the best, since most are worse than stock versions & you're better off using professional, but they're some elite weapons that are worth using.

12. xiaoliu

xiaoliu Banned

Juventus have been excellent this season we are all aware but our man Farah Barzagli has largely identified himself surplus to demands, only filling in when the recommended fifa4coin trio aren’t offered. He’s 34 as well at this point which certainly counts versus him and with Juve most likely being set for a hectic summer transfer window, he has unlikely to see more motion next term either.

Both equally Milan clubs are in adequate pickle it has to be said regarding their long term Serie Some sort of futures and an maturing Diego Lopez certainly certainly is not helping matters in an AIR CONDITIONING UNIT MIlan side which conceded 50 leagues goals very last season. Getting on a bit, doing fairly averagely and not a major name, which culminates regretfully in only one thing. Down many of us go Diego. fifahain20

13. Spectre456 codf

I don't find any of the "funny" gear appealing, but I know some people who love their inclusion in the game. You're not obligated to use any of it, so I don't have a problem with it.

14. erook7878

erook7878 Member

The randomness is a bummer. It lessens the skill aspect of the game. I wish they would figure out a formula where the drops are based more on skill level.