Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Tactical errors and Rosita/Tara WTF

Discussion in 'Episode 608 - Start To Finish' started by Ionut, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Realistically, Eugene should have immediately gone over to check out the door and told the girls that it's locked but he's able to pick it.

But if this happens, then Tara would not have time to deliver this funny line:- if you have not actually seen a character dies in the TWD, then that character is alive (as she was talking about Abe).

I bet this is how the writers of the show communicate with the audience.

2. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

I KNEW Lori was still alive :(

3. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

In Daryl's defense, he figured Dwight and Sherry were good people because:

A)they were trying to help Tina, who was diabetic
    B) they stood up to Wade,
    C) Dwight answered the three questions, and he wasn't proud of any of his answers.

Daryl made the right call (Alexandria was desperately in need of reinforcements), the problem was Dwight and Shelly betrayed him at the last minute.

4. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

^ He didn't make the right call. Two scared people betraying him should have been anticipated and better prepared for, IE, not giving them a gun back.

Thought the right call would have been him to keep moving forward after escaping them the first time.

5. surviving

surviving Well-Known Member

I like all this Monday morning quarter backing.

6. Terranova

Terranova Member

Actually I think the Wolf might want to keep her alive for some time. He still has this nasty wound to treat. Maybe that's the reason he didn't kill anyone - so Denise will feel grateful for that and will be more willing to treat his wound.

7. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

When Tara (or Rosita) said to him ''You don't need her (ie Denise)'', he replied ''Yes, I don't''. So, I am thinking he is not taking Denise along as a shield for the walkers or taking her away to treat his wound. Rather, I think he wants to be sure that Rosita and Tara won't follow him, as he is having a 'hostage'.

In keeping with this 'out-of-character' of this Wolf, I bet he is going to let her go free soon after leaving the jail.

8. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

He's done a good job. I liked when he agreed with Carol that he should be killed.

9. BlackNoise

BlackNoise Member

I'm so glad this worked for me like unintentional comedy or I would've hit my breaking point...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. FutureApocalyps

It was horrible writing. Tara and Rosita have NEVER been that stupid in the past. Especially Rosita. Give up your guns to one guy holding a knife to 1 woman's throat and endanger everybody else in the room which included 6 people other than the crazed wolf.

Stupid writing. Very disappointing.

11. Grussem

Grussem New Member

Thank you for saying this! As soon as I saw this I started screaming at the TV. There was ONE hole in the fence, how the hell did they start coming from all over the place? Also, Morgan is a jackass and needs to die.

12. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

Did Carol still have her gun when she engaged Morgan? If so, then yes she should have done it that way for sure.

Also, I do not get it when there are these type of hostage situations. The guy had a knife to her throat. The bad guy in that scenario always says that if you shoot me, I'll kill her. I'm sorry, but if they shot him in the head, he isn't doing anything. He would be dead way before he could slash her throat.

13. Benrai2k

Benrai2k Active Member

Tara and Rosita do not want to risk the 20% chance they may miss and hit Denise in the head with their own bullets Gimple said. And tbh I agree with that before I read it. However, this is why they should be careful when doing all these perfect head shots on walkers in the seasons. If they make everyone look an amazing shot it makes scenes like this come off as odd.

14. walkon

walkon Active Member

Yeah, I was thinking, Sasha, you. Can plck a fly off a gut wagon at 50 paces so why are you surendering your weapon. Shoot that Jasper. Sam Elliot's mama never raised such a foolish child.

15. allrightcoral

allrightcoral New Member

Maybe they're not willing to risk shooting the only person with medical training.

16. drifter77

drifter77 Member

Yeah, it'd be a shame to lose such a dynamite doctor. :zombies_lol: She couldn't even figure out how to treat an infection without pouring through books. But I guess she's (slightly) better than nothing.

17. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Denise transferred from medical to psychology because she kept getting panic attacks in the classroom. Basically she's been drafted Alexandria's new doctor because she has a thimbleful of experience.

18. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Very true! He need to change or he will die. But yeah! That was really weird, It kinda broke immersion!

19. TheJudge

TheJudge Member

Then Gimple is an absolute moron. Ricks group are portrayed as badasses and 'expert' survivors, and in this instance(actually the whole of season six), they were made to look like bumbling idiots. It made zero sense in how that went down, as pointed out above.

The fact that Gimple thinks it does make sense, just means he is a fool and doesn't know what he is doing...and that is why, despite the fan boys, season six has been a flop in every conceivable measure.

This whole season they made all of Rick's group look like fools, because only fools would have gotten into this pickle to begin with, and then each step along the way, they were fools because every situation they were in was actually easy to get out of...if they had an ounce of brains....with Glenn's sudden inability to climb fences being the king of the foolish amnesia highlighting Gimples shining light of idiocy in creating situations that he thinks are inescapable, when in reality, they are only inescapable for idiots.

20. Benrai2k

Benrai2k Active Member

Can't say I totally agree. No matter how good a shot I am, if I stumbled in to a scenario in shock and someone I cared about was at knife point I would personally be hesitant to fire shots off beside their head no matter how confident I felt. I'd rather let things play out than take the chance of shooting them in the head.

As I said in another post though - this is why the show needs to be careful with its headhshots and accurate firing. Cause when scenarios such as this occurs, it comes off as odd if they do not take the risk.