Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Tactical errors and Rosita/Tara WTF

Discussion in 'Episode 608 - Start To Finish' started by Ionut, Nov 30, 2015.

1. va_connoisseur

va_connoisseur New Member

Can someone please explain to me how it makes sense to give up three weapons to ONE psychopath? When doing so give him the ability to kill all the people in the room?

Before turning over the weapons:
    If you shoot at worse his kills the doc (or you do with a bad shot) but than the Wolf, and only the Wolf, dies next.

After turning over the weapons:
    He (should have) killed everyone in the room but the doc. Told her, she would be next if she doesn't continue to treat his wound. Then leave with her.

2. Benrai2k

Benrai2k Active Member

The Wolves do not work like that. Killing everyone in the room would serve no purpose for their cause at this time (they want to use their remains for various reasons, 5 bodies left dead they can't use would be worthless to them). He simply wanted to get back to his "pack".

3. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure he's the last one from his pack.

4. va_connoisseur

va_connoisseur New Member

Great point but they don't know that. All they know is he is one of the people with the "W" on his forehead that attacked their town earlier. The only information they have is that he is a killer, this fact is further bolstered by the two bodies (they don't know the condition of Morgan and Carol) at his feet and him having a knife to the docs throat.

I get it, it's a TV show. People have to make questionable decisions to keep the show going but this is close to jumping the shark. One moment you can shoot a zombie between the eyes at 20 years while running. And now you can't hit a stationary target 10 feet away? And your best idea is to surrender your weapons (guns) to a killer with a knife?

5. calliope

calliope Active Member

I think we're supposed to believe that Tara's attachment to Denise was clouding her judgment in taking the shot. It may be why the kiss was in there to begin with, to justify this turn of events. It would certainly improve your chances of making the shot if you were completely dispassionate about it and willing to see the hostage injured or killed. The only explanation I have for Rosita is that she's used to deferring to a more vocal leader.

I do think there are more and more instances of the characters doing things which are illogical or just completely out of character in order to advance the plot. It doesn't bode well for the series.

6. deadcpa

deadcpa Member

Rosita would have never given up her gun a season ago. What has happened, she has gotten so soft.

7. Benrai2k

Benrai2k Active Member

Yeah but he doesn't know that

8. Benrai2k

Benrai2k Active Member

Rosita may not have wanted to take the shot incase anything went wrong. She is provably aware of Tara and Denise's connection.

9. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

It's just bad writing. There's no real way to justify it. Given their amazing accuracy, it would be a stupid move.

The only defense that's valid is that Tara is a dumbass, which is definitely valid. Rosita though is not and has never exhibited idiotic qualities and in fact she's one of the more icey characters, she really doesn't open up much and she has no problem taking care of business.

Aside from being super hot. :D

10. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

Also in general I am sick of the Tara character. She's not very useful. She's more useful than complete dead weight and people that can't even use a gun, but she's also been a bit of a burden since Glenn saved her. Not smart and can't read people.

Rosita is pretty smart even though she doesn't open up much. She's also not overly emotional or attached to anything to cloud judgement. Very useful member of the group, very out of character to drop the gun. I like how she laid into Eugene for being a coward.

The Rosita we've come to know IMO would have put a round in Wolf-boy's head and thought nothing of it.

It's valid to say she isn't a leader and has followed the dominant leader of the moment, but the rest of the points stand. Tara isn't a dominate leader, Rosita has no reason to care what dum-dum Tara thinks, Rosita has no attachment to Denise and Rosita is a monster shot and ice cold about disposing of enemies.

Doesn't work.

#90 Ionut, Dec 11, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
  11. Nachtbringer

Nachtbringer Member

Carol is the only one left who knows whats up.
    I wish Rick or Carol would go on a rampage killing every single one except the main roster from S3.
    The group should only consist of: Rick, Carl, Maggie, Glenn, Daryl, Carol (Morgan*).

Why is Judith still around? Does not add anything valuable to the plot at all.
    *if he goes back to the motherfuker he once was.

GIVE ME BACK THIS GUYS AND KILL ALL THE BORING USELESS ******
    [​IMG]

12. Shane357

Shane357 Active Member

Judith is still around because she's Shane's baby and Shane was the best character ever. Rick can't let anything happen to her he will have a series of hallucinations and flashbacks.

His flashback will include Shane telling him "I'm a better father than you, Rick," which will set Rick into a rage because he couldn't protect Judith. :Grin:

#92 Shane357, Feb 12, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2016