Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Take the Bird Brain challenge!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Seventh_son, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Seventh_son

Seventh_son Well-Known Member

Why put on a blindfold and get behind the wheel in an effort to be the latest (maybe literally) internet sensation? Who has that kind of time and lack of grey matter?

The challenge is to come up with the most ridiculous, mind-numbing, glaring incident from the WD series that left you questioning what you just witnessed. It can be bad acting, dialogue, a plot hole, whatever you like (or, most likely, didn't). Try to come up with something even more outlandish than the previous one if you can.

I'd include Fear in the game, but the well is so deep we may never see daylight again...

I'll kick us off: Eugene, you know I love ya but there ain't no way you're gonna completely cover yourself with dirt in the 30 or so seconds it took Rosita to track you down. AND erase your footprints. Come on now. What was that?

Let's hear YOURS now!

@PepperAnn
    @Dnae
    @Neuropyramidal
    @DeadZedHead
    @Morgotha
    @Sharpie61
    @Sebrebc
    @Jen7
    @Poor Mika
    @KiernansFaerie

And an invitation to any and all who feel the need to vent!

2. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

I'll step over the obvious ones like Glenn's dumpster survival, and the magical van, the most ridiculous thing for me is more general in nature - how the same group of survivors could make the same mistakes over and over. That annoys me more than anything else. I know for the sake of the show they have to do stupid things, but beyond a certain point it's just painful.

• Like Like x 1
  3. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I enjoy the show so much I miss the little mistakes and stupid stuff. Except for that damn dumpster dive. I will sit this one out too. LOL

#3 PepperAnn, Jan 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Here ya go @Seventh_son I have one for you!

Most recently, from season 9 - the episode where we see Sasquatch Dixon living off the land, spearing fish, etc. That moment when he chooses not to kill the tree walker because he sees that the birds are feasting on walker worms. The whole circle of life BS had me deep eye rolling. It was a bit too heavy handed, teach the world to sing in perfect harmony, kumbaya kind of shite

Now this.....THIS is how you use a bird in the walking dead universe - all hail Dave Erickson!!! You know we all let out a collective WTF?!? when this scene happened
    [​IMG]

#4 Dnae, Jan 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. scottoreilly

scottoreilly Member

How many neurons and synapses are there in a bird's brain?

Kodi nox

#5 scottoreilly, Feb 10, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2021
  6. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

I hate that they make such a big deal about humans being a bigger threat than walkers but all of their defenses can be overcome by one “thinker”. Hell Alpha just walked in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk