Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Tara and Denise romantically together - WHY?

Discussion in 'Episode 610 - The Next World' started by Rickshair, Feb 22, 2016.

1. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

I really like all her interactions with people, from keeping Eugene's secrets to flipping Rick off. I say I'd like to see them use her character more, but then they'd have to kill her.

2. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

I think that Tara, Eugene and Tobin should all just become the main characters of the show.

3. Fan

Fan Member

Yeah, that's true. Denise was pretty forward.

4. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

I don't know if Denise was as forward as she appeared. I think Tara was putting off some 'Hey I'm interested' vibes, she did the same with her g/f from the camp they met with the governor. Her and her sister both hooked up with someone pretty quick then. Her sister gets the prize for picking the winners though, lol.

5. Fan

Fan Member

I still get a little skeeved-out when I think about how quickly Taras sister latched onto the Gov. There was no way that man was putting off STABLE vibes.

6. AAG331

AAG331 Member

I don't know, the Guv'nah seemed to be an excellent female attraction magnet.

7. WalkingBuckeye

WalkingBuckeye Well-Known Member

I agree with this. I've said elsewhere that even before the kiss I thought that Tara was puttin' out some "Hey, I think we have something in common" vibes. (Have had some great discussions with people over the years as to how we recognize each other in random settings like the grocery, etc.) At their first visit, I thought Tara maybe picked up on the vibe but was also feeling mostly kindness for someone whom she recognized as struggling. But after Denise stepped up and did all she could for Holly and then helped with the other injured people, that feeling took on an added dimension. Hence Tara coming by to "check up on" her.

Love your point about how they had to hide Alanna's pregnancy; I think my particular favorite was when Tara flipped Rick the bird. First of all, that visual was hysterical enough on its own. But then there also just happens to be this big board right across her mid-section.

#147 WalkingBuckeye, Feb 26, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
  8. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

My my my. Three red bars. Haven't seen that for a long time.

9. Ron Lambert

Ron Lambert Member

It's a talent really.
    I just have a gift for gathering animosity. Many people dislike opposing viewpoints regardless of how honest or logical it may be.. in fact, the more thought out it is, the more they usually hate it.

10. CoyoteTWD

CoyoteTWD Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

11. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I had to throw these away cause they had a crack in em.

[​IMG]

12. PassionatePat

PassionatePat Member

This is one of my favorite threads, because of how much love a supporting character that's not in the comics gets. But mostly because it confirms that besides from TV shows that are actually about homosexuality or have major gay story lines, that The Walking Dead a show about survival in a zombie apocalypse is the gayest show on TV.

13. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

I like anybody with a "next do die" list. Spoofs, satires and arguments over who should die next used to be one of the most fun part of this forum. But, I confess, nevertheless, I still have my own personal hit list for who should die. Denise used to be on the top of it. But now, well, she's kind of graduated off of it because (1) she pulled her head out of her whiny, loser a$$ and started being helpful; (2) whatever her relationship happens to be with Tara, she obviously likes Darryl also: two little excuses to talk to him as he was leaving, one with a present and the comment he reminds her of someone she used to know..... Heck, I'd at least like to see where this is going before they knock her off.