Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Tara Chambler

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead TV Characters' started by TGO, Nov 28, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Taras Assistant

Taras Assistant Well-Known Member

I think she looks as perfect as she always does ! Honestly she is so lovely and adorable !

Can't wait to meet her again in March !

[​IMG]

2. southernlady

southernlady Well-Known Member

I don't get what people think was wrong with her body. She is a beautiful woman and mother. Why people feel the need to try to body shame her is beyond me.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. southernlady

southernlady Well-Known Member

I don't get what people think was wrong with her body. She is a beautiful woman and mother. Why people feel the need to try to body shame her is beyond me.

4. Chiron

Chiron Member

Love Alanna. Aside from being very, very pretty she seems like a beautiful person. Didn't have much time for the epi but she was awesome. Ignore the cowards babe.

5. Chiron

Chiron Member

Love Alanna. Aside from being very, very pretty she seems like a beautiful person. Didn't have much time for the epi but she was awesome. Ignore the cowards babe.

6. LolaDemented

LolaDemented Active Member

I agree she looks wonderful. Beautiful doesn't mean you have to look like a twig.

7. LolaDemented

LolaDemented Active Member

I agree she looks wonderful. Beautiful doesn't mean you have to look like a twig.

8. Lisaatje

Lisaatje Member

Can we just take a quick moment to talk about how freaking adorable Alanna's kid is?!

9. Lisaatje

Lisaatje Member

Can we just take a quick moment to talk about how freaking adorable Alanna's kid is?!

10. Taras Assistant

She is adorable ! she's definately a mini alanna !

11. Taras Assistant

She is adorable ! she's definately a mini alanna !

12. WalkingBuckeye

WalkingBuckeye Well-Known Member

How much did I love Tara this week--"Here's his damn lemonade." Not in the least surprising that she volunteered to take over for Olivia and then jumped in to say that she had made the bullet. Seeing her smile with the group at the end, as she got ready to fight back, to take action--great scene.

It was such a sweet exchange on the porch...Olivia patting her cheek in comfort and and then insisting that she would watch Judith because she had promised Rick she would do so. **** you, Arat.

Did folks catch Alana on TTD after "Swear"? She talked about having the baby with her on set and doing her own stunts, including falling over the bridge: "It's been 3 hours, I've got to feed the ba-by..."

And as for anyone body-shaming Alana? Oh, they should be so lucky to gaze upon her in all her beautiful glory. Nay, it would be too much for their unworthy eyes. Surely they would explode, like Zeus's consort who asked him to appear to her in his god-form.

13. WalkingBuckeye

WalkingBuckeye Well-Known Member

How much did I love Tara this week--"Here's his damn lemonade." Not in the least surprising that she volunteered to take over for Olivia and then jumped in to say that she had made the bullet. Seeing her smile with the group at the end, as she got ready to fight back, to take action--great scene.

It was such a sweet exchange on the porch...Olivia patting her cheek in comfort and and then insisting that she would watch Judith because she had promised Rick she would do so. **** you, Arat.

Did folks catch Alana on TTD after "Swear"? She talked about having the baby with her on set and doing her own stunts, including falling over the bridge: "It's been 3 hours, I've got to feed the ba-by..."

And as for anyone body-shaming Alana? Oh, they should be so lucky to gaze upon her in all her beautiful glory. Nay, it would be too much for their unworthy eyes. Surely they would explode, like Zeus's consort who asked him to appear to her in his god-form.

14. fylimar

fylimar Active Member

Love Tara, she is one of my favorites (together with Michonne and Aaron). And I think, there is nothing wrong with the actresses body - she is beautiful and she should just ignore these trolls, who obviously watched too many cheap pop videos and reality (casting) shows and think, that is, what a person should looks like.
    I know, beauty lies in the eye of the beholder, but honestly, body shaming in whatever direction is just mean and people doing that seem to have more problems with themselves than anyone else.

15. fylimar

fylimar Active Member

Love Tara, she is one of my favorites (together with Michonne and Aaron). And I think, there is nothing wrong with the actresses body - she is beautiful and she should just ignore these trolls, who obviously watched too many cheap pop videos and reality (casting) shows and think, that is, what a person should looks like.
    I know, beauty lies in the eye of the beholder, but honestly, body shaming in whatever direction is just mean and people doing that seem to have more problems with themselves than anyone else.

16. Taras Assistant

Not that i'm counting down or anything but its 73 days till i meet alanna again <3

17. Taras Assistant

Not that i'm counting down or anything but its 73 days till i meet alanna again <3

18. Lisaatje

Lisaatje Member

I say this everytime, but I'm SO jealous!

19. Lisaatje

Lisaatje Member

I say this everytime, but I'm SO jealous!

20. Taras Assistant

Literally so excited for the convention again ! Getting a tara tshirt made so i can wear it when i meet her !

• Like Like x 1