Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Tara is still boring as ever

Discussion in 'Episode 415 - Us' started by Rickshair, Mar 24, 2014.

1. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Really? What am I missing, good sir? Please do explain! My curiosity is overwhelming and my body is absolutely shuddering in anticipation!
    For real.

2. Cammi*

Cammi* New Member

I don't think that TG would've stayed with them/allowed them to follow him had Meghan not been there. I knew that as soon as he bonded with Meghan, that he would do anything to protect the Chambler family. Unfortunately it didn't work out too well lol

3. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

You sound very stupid and homophobic. The members and the mods don't like stupid and homophobic.

4. Jiteryjackanape

Jiteryjackanape New Member

yeah she has a different mother but does that really matter? they're only like 5 years apart in age so they grew up together and are still blood.

5. Rickshair

Rickshair Member

And yet Maggie seems to have convinced herself Beth is dead. Very weird.

6. kivo1889

kivo1889 Member

As a famous movie star said 'it's the wrong trousers, Gromit'. I'm 100% convinced that the script writers read a post of mine on here about the risk of tick bites in a ZA, and decided to have her character wear combat pants. :zombies_lol:

7. Rickshair

Rickshair Member

She wears a mini skirt next week, and 5 inch stiletto heels.:zombies_nosmile:

8. kivo1889

kivo1889 Member

Has Terminus got a disco? (if it does, I bet no one saw that coming!)

9. highway234

highway234 Member

never mind the ZA, apparently there's significant risk of ticks just shooting the show!

10. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Typical.. Homophobic? Don't even know what that truly means, because it implies fear.. it's just your blanket default word......

One who disagrees with the politically correct analysis of the situation is not phobic.

Your direct attack of calling fellow posters "Stupid" is what the Mods do not like..

#90 mtito914, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
  11. DeafManWalks

DeafManWalks Member

Agreed. Women check out women all the time and not in a sexual way. Society created an atmosphere that encourages then to compare looks. This behaviour would not vanish overnight.

On a related note, a guy (straight or gay) who says that he never glanced at another guys package in the gym locker room is either a bald faced lier or never taken gym. Just looking doesn't mean the person is attracted.

12. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

I doubt that.

13. STRINGS

STRINGS Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    :Grin:

14. wdfanatic2

wdfanatic2 Member

She has also been more upset over Hershel's death than her own family and girlfriend!

15. wdfanatic2

wdfanatic2 Member

I will repeat my previous post. Tara said Hershel's death was worse than her family's and claims she saw everyone in her family dead. It does not sound possible.

16. wdfanatic2

wdfanatic2 Member

Not only was Lilly's character the better actress, she was a nurse. I can't believe people wanting Tara to stay on the show because they think she's cute.

17. Benrai2k

Benrai2k Active Member

She witnessed at close range Hershel's decapitation, that is bound to deeply effect her. No matter how much she loved her family, she never saw Megan physically die, and Tara I presume with description she gave never saw the full on details of Lilys death. Tara was right there seeing a man's head cleaved off. That is far more disturbing to see. That is why it haunts her. People who have watched online videos of people being decapitated on gore sites cite being haunted forever/need therapy and they never knew the person and saw it only on a screen. Having seen one myself I find that more disturbing than my own dad's death, because the nature of it was so severe in comparison. So while my dad having a heart attack and dying is upsetting it was quick and he was gone. The decapitated man on video (or, in Tara's world, Hershel) was writhing about groaning, still alive having their head cut off, with blood going all over. That is why it was worse for her to see, not worse cause she loved him, but how it happened.

She has mentioned all she lost and the fact she locked herself in a cage and gave up over her family dying says she cared. Also Tara bailed on Alica during the fight and got out of there while Alicia carried on. Tara may have seen Alicia in a different light with how she was happy to carry on slaughtering people; "We shouldnt be doing this", "Yes we should". Tara has mentioned Lily 2 times, Hershel about the same.

And as much as you like to split hairs - Tara is realistic in the sense she has been upset in general and reacted to things around her.

I did like Lily, she was realistic too but she died.

#97 Benrai2k, May 12, 2014
    Last edited: May 12, 2014
  18. Benrai2k

Benrai2k Active Member

It would be interesting for a gay viewer aka myself, to see gay male who has survived the ZA so far on the show, as opposed to just straight people and lesbians. That simple.

#98 Benrai2k, May 12, 2014
  19. The Wolf

The Wolf Well-Known Member

You know I don't care who thinks Tara's boring, I find Bob to be a borefest, but I'm a male and want to see more appealing women survive the apocalypse. LOL!
    I don't even care that Tara's gay.
    I saw Alanna Masterson on TTD and she was an interesting, beautiful and funny guest. I hope Tara survives through season 5 but I have to admit that I wish she was less clumsy, the constant ankle twisting is becoming tiresome.

20. wdfanatic2

wdfanatic2 Member

Tara had the chance to shoot Mitch and end the battle, but instead she cowered on the ground. So much for the "tough gal" exterior she likes to project. Also, if Tara gave up, she wouldn't have bothered to shut herself up in a cage, she would have shot herself or let the walkers tear her to shreds. Also, Lilly didn't die of a heart attack, she was torn to shreds according to Tara, which would also be a horrible thing to watch. Alanna Masterson stated in an interview that she is going to be a "fan favorite". She got the job because she comes from a high profile family and the guys think she's hot, but her acting is awful.

#100 wdfanatic2, May 12, 2014