Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Tara is still boring as ever

Discussion in 'Episode 415 - Us' started by Rickshair, Mar 24, 2014.

1. The Wolf

The Wolf Well-Known Member

[MENTION=32832]Kingston50[/MENTION] its so hard to be mad at you while looking at your beautiful avatar, LOL!
    And your so serious about Alanna's acting ability and TWD in general.
    Someone give Kingston50 some REP, she deserves it for all her amazing posts.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Benrai2k

Benrai2k Active Member

I don't get why they made Eugene knock her over to hurt her ankle really? The rocks slipped away from under her foot in the tunnel anyway. The ankle hurt just allowed Rosita to say "shes hurt, she'd follow you anywhere..man up!" to Glenn.

3. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

I was a big critic of Tara to start with. Now I want her, Sasha, Bob and Ty to have more storylines where they are proactive and we learn more about them. Alan's is a very attractive woman, she is sexy in an unusual subtle way which is far more interesting than Rosita for example. She needs a decent storyline to shine right in season 4 she seemed to be overshadowed by other characters, I hope this stops in S5 if not, then she should be bitten /written off.

4. The Wolf

The Wolf Well-Known Member

I totally agree with this post especially the part about Alana (Tara) being sexy and more interesting than Rosita.
    I saw Alana Masterson on TTD and couldn't believe how attractive she was when NOT on TWD as Tara.