Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Tara will break her promise

Discussion in 'Episode 706 - Swear' started by Ashraf999, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Ashraf999

Ashraf999 New Member

That is my guess. The pressure from saviors will keep mounting until there are no resources left in Alexandria. I am guessing Tara will break her promise and eventually lead the group to the women's hideout There they could get the weapons they need to start the phase of resistance against the saviors

2. Rocky

Rocky Member

Maybe, but then maybe she'll return to the new group and persuade them to join with the ASZ, the Kingdom and Hill top and she wont have to break her promise. I hope she doesn't but in this new World who knows.

3. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

I don't see what good it will do if Tara does break her promise. Rick and the ASZ have no means to coerce Oceanside to join them. And Oceanside, in the end, tried to eliminate Tara, meaning they have no desire to form an alliance with anyone else. A pretty bleak situation, all in all.

4. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I wonder if Tara's new sea shell bracelet will give away her contact with the Oceanside when Negan or Simon saw it?

5. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

A little bit of vengeance can go a long way. And along with that, Negan might find them or take some of the, forcing them to find Tara instead and knowing she did not break her promise will probably make them more keen to join the coalition and have raised respect for her faithful silence.

Did they live by the sea before they fled to Oceanside although?

#5 Marc, Nov 28, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
  6. LGRitz13

LGRitz13 Member

There always exists the possibility that Oceanside wises up and wants allies later on. This may lead to them seeking out Tara, not the other way around, and doing what they faked doing and sending a scout to check out ASZ before going back to their people and agreeing to a partnership.

7. Znuts

Znuts Member

I don't think Tara will have to break her promise. I think Oceanside will see that if a random person could stumble across their camp, then Negan's men could very well do the same. Now Oceanside knows about ASZ and knows they are actively fighting Negan. Maybe they realize that they better team up with ASZ and fight Negan before he finds them.

8. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Yeah at first I was thinking Tara would end up back there, but now i'm starting to think Cyndie will be the key to joining the 2 groups together.

9. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Maybe Cyndie will be the tip of the spear that starts the rebellion? The tip of the bowl that makes the water spill? I can imagine her escaping from a Negan attack on Oceanside where they take the community as prisoners and her coming crying to Tara and Rick hearing this might be what sparks the all out war, Hilltop with a Maggie and Sasha that combined with Jesus rallies them on and a Kingdom with Carol and Morgan who probably can get the King Ezekiel to rally his proud horsemen.

There is PLENTY of people who want vengeance and Negan got bit to many communities to handle at the moment, even for him.

10. deadcpa

deadcpa Member

Tara needs to break her promise as soon as possible, otherwise she will be seen as not wanting to help alexandria

11. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

I hope she lets it out because the group needs all the help they can get against the Saviors.

12. BulletofBullets

BulletofBullets Active Member

God I hope they don't do that.

Knowing the group, they most likely will. You're totally right! I just really wish it weren't this way though . . .
    [​IMG]

13. BlackLightning

I think Tara will be forced to tell the others about Oceanside because the alternative will be that bad.

Maybe the Saviors find out Oceanside and Tara decides to take all (or some of the group) to Oceanside to warn/help them.

14. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

I think this community were mermaids thousands of years ago and now they migrated to land.

15. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

This would be awesome ngl

16. RicksdaMan

RicksdaMan Active Member

Either Tara will tell the others about Oceanside or Cyndie will come knocking on their door.

17. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

The small world Oceanside has been forced to inhabit is never large enough for the next generation. The granddaughter is the key. She really wanted to go, not stay in their small world, safer though it may be. Is there any chance she is following Tara? If she does, are there any men who would win her heart? Jesus, maybe, if she also gets to see Hilltop?

18. BrainBurger

BrainBurger New Member

Ofc she will Walking dead is so predictable