Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Tara

Discussion in 'Episode 915 - The Calm Before' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Like her or hate her, she's been with us for 5+ seasons through turmoil and taters. She attacked the prison and lost her family. She survived the Sanctuary. She caught Eugene doing his awkardian peekaboo lookagangy on Abrita during their giggity tangles. She survived the wrath of Oceanside and brought them into our world. She fought in the Negan Wars and came out on top. One time she found a Yo-Yo. She completed GREATM and for awhile prevented it from being the less memorable GREAM.

Hats off to ya Tara. We'll see ya when we see ya.

[​IMG]

#1 Neuropyramidal, Mar 24, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. VenomGA

VenomGA Well-Known Member

she will be missed!

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Fully expected her to die during All Out War, now that she's gone I almost can't believe it!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Poor Tara, RIP. She was a great leader and stepped up when she needed to. She really grew up a lot since we first met her.

May she and Denise be happily reunited <3

• Like Like x 2
  5. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

I'm really surprised she lasted this long. She's been a virtual background character until this season and the only reason she started seeing more screen time is because the show is starting to run out of main characters.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    RIP in peace Tara

• Like Like x 2
  7. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

I wasn't a Tara fan, but I didn't see that ending coming. That was brutal.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. EINTKALILFG

EINTKALILFG New Member

#PoundItForTara

9. SStark

SStark Active Member

Yeah, for her longevity in the show, I really never grew attached to her character. She was pretty much a "core background" character up until this season, if that makes any sense. Like, more important than the likes of a true background character like Earl Sutton or Kal, but never on the elite status of Carol, Maggie, or Eugene.

I did enjoy her in season nine for what it was worth, Angela Kang did a good job with her. Glad to see she went out fighting too. I will miss Alanna Masterson being around the TWD community though, she is an absolute delight. A shame that her character really wasn't that interesting until this season.

• Like Like x 1
  10. southernlady

southernlady Well-Known Member

I'm still surprised by this!

11. TheJudge

TheJudge Member

Her character was useless, annoying, and an idiot. The actress is equally annoying.
    Very happy Michonne reminded her that she was on the other side of the fence with the Governor. We lost Herschel then, and got Tara in return. Yuck. Worst trade off in the history of the universe.

This show once had great compelling characters and actors: Rick, Shane, and Herschel....and they go on replacing them with uninteresting nitwits like Tara. No wonder the show has sunk to the depths it is at now.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Tara was always a main character to me, from her first episode. I'm so sad she's gone.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. wallet

wallet New Member

I liked Tara very much and I didn't see this coming, I will sure miss her!

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

I liked Tara too. She wasn’t just an extra or background character. If it didn’t seem like she had much of a role of late that was the writer’s fault, but she was an integral part of our family of communities.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

16. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

I realllllly didn't like Tara for a long time. Then I kind of liked how she was always there in the background and trying to hold things together. Shame she had to go right now...Ah well. TWD does it to me every time!

17. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Tara just seemed like a character they never knew what to do with. Her story wasn't interesting, I'm not sure if it was writing or acting, but she just never seemed to draw in the fans. It's funny though, I liked her a lot more this season. She calmed down the a lot of the nonsense and started taking an active leadership role. This was probably her best episode.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

I liked her but she wasn't a fav of mine. She was good in this episode and I told my husband that Tara really seemed to be coming into her own as a leader when they were signing the charter. It kinda surprised me, I really didn't see her as leader material.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Yea, this season has been her best season and this episode was her best episode. I was really thinking that was going to be Rosita on the pike, especially after Gabe asked Eugene if he had seen "her". I was surprised when I saw Tara.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. HonestAbe

HonestAbe Active Member

I actually started liking her more and more so I’m sad to see her go.. there could’ve been way bigger losses so I’m a little relieved but still, I bought into Tara was the seasons progressed and she brought a little humor to the show as well

• Agree Agree x 3