Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Team Family deaths next week?

Discussion in 'Episode 815 - Worth' started by Sully, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Sully

Sully Active Member

I feel like surely someone from Team Family has to take a bullet next week. It would be kind of disappointing if they all got out of this big climatic battle alive.

Right? Does someone from Rick's side need to die?

I'm not taking about red shirts, but at least one important character?

Rosita, Michonne, Gabriel, Dwight, Eugene, Enid, Aaron, Jesus, Maggie???

With what Rick and crew are supposedly walking into, will it be a bust if all we lose are red shirts?

2. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

I would prefer Tara, as she is easily expendable - but it's hard to say.

Gabriel and Aaron are probably my guesses.

• Like Like x 1
  3. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

I think Gabriel Rosita (and I hate to say it) Carol.

Gabriel seems to be running out of story, Rosita is a little hate-monger that seems to be all about killing Eugene then where does her arc go from there, and Carol...well saving Henry was her last great deed and her being killed seems to be the only thing that could push Morgan to leave the group story-wise.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Odenied

Odenied Member

I tend to agree with the Gabriel pick, but at the same time I have to wonder if this illness is something the writers are ending up having him overcome it and end up surviving. I'm not super familiar with the comics, but I feel like it might be Zeke's time too. With the Kingdom essentially in ruins (I think) and having two strong leaders already in Maggie and Rick makes me think Zeke would just be a little redundant. So he would be my pick as well.

5. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

Oh I wish I didn't agree with Willy here, but I feel he's right and that we will lose Carol. I don't think anybody cares about what happens to Gabriel, so meh, either way... I'd love to see Ezekiel go (sorry, I like the actor, but that character is too comicky), but I don't think we'd lose both Carol and him.
    I think Rosita is staying. She was on the Talking Dead, won't be there two weeks in a row.

My money is on Carol, Eugene and Aaron. Dwight and Negan survive.

One thing for sure, if Michonne's gone, I will RIOT!

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Sully

Sully Active Member

I agree that Carol's story seems to be coming to an end. Yet I thought she was going to die at the end of season 6 for the very same reason, and yet here we've had two seasons worth of great development for her so who knows.

She's one of my favorites on the show and I'd rather see Tara or Rosita die.

• Like Like x 1
  7. NakedCity

Couldn't agree more! Carol's probably my second favorite character. Rosita has her moments so I wouldn't mind her staying, but I really dislike Tara...

8. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Daryl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. IfDarylDiesRiot

:eek:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I think there will probably be a fairly major death on the good guys side, but I don't think it will be one of the Atlanta Camp 3. Not after just losing Carl. I think Daryl and Carol are safe.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Sharpie61

I don’t really know. But in the flash forwards of Rick, something has got him all red eyed, from crying. Daryl was the only person I think could do this, now that Carl is already dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. fylimar

fylimar Active Member

I have the gut feeling, that the Oceanside people will join the fight and that Carol and Zeke might end up there to help them finding themselves again, because Aaron is right, they lived in fear and doubt and that is no way to live in the long run. Both Carol and Zeke were there and came back stronger.
    I would have thought, Morgan will die, but since he seems to move on th FTWD, that probably will not happen. I honestly can't imagine, where they want to go with his character, he seems to be very lost.
    I think, it will be either Maggie or Gabriel. The latter, because he tries to do something very heroic and stupid, the first ... well ... probably trying to get her revenge.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Sully

Sully Active Member

He could still be crying for Carl. I don't think the deaths have really hit a lot of them yet.

They're so invested and occupied in this war. Once it's over and the adrenaline stops, the deaths will all hit hard. Specifically Carl for Rick.

Rick right now is keeping himself distracted. But once there's no more distraction he'll have to face the grief.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Tripp Knightly

Tripp Knightly New Member

They have a big unwieldy ensemble with many characters that are long in the tooth. There could be a sizable purge. Rick's agonized (mental and physical) wounded sitting at hillside tree, shown many times this season, foretells something far more extraordinary than an emotional release. Or at least it should. The show has gotten often so cheesy, campy and plot-porous though, who knows.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Sharpie61

You could be right. But a gut feeling tells me Daryl is a goner.

16. carolsubmissive

carolsubmissive Active Member

How epic would it be if Rick was to die! Lol

17. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I really hope it is not Daryl! But it can be a LOT of dead, a brutal fight, so many fallen.

18. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

I can't believe how many people have said Carol.

It doesn't look to good for Tara in the preview video with all of those red shirts. So I think Tara will die. I would love to see Rosita or Daryl go just because it seems that each time either one of them does anything, it ends up hurting the group.

But I have the sickest feeling that if it is one of the major family members it could be Maggie. She shouldn't be out there as a pregnant woman in the first place if you ask me. But speaking of pregnant she still isn't showing. Then there is the contract issue that I think was resolved but you never know for sure. And anything can happen with her being in a leadership position. But I'm sure she will be fine.

19. NakedCity

I sure hope Weallgoit and Neuro are right and that Carol's safe. Sending her to Oceanside (with or without Ezekiel) would indeed be a nice touch.

I had the feeling flashforward Rick was only crying over his decision of sparing Negan to please his dead son.

20. Reina

Reina Active Member

Daryl won't die. The stars aren't aligned, it's not the 92nd consecutive blood moon and twinkies still have shelf life.