Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Team Family deaths next week?

Discussion in 'Episode 815 - Worth' started by Sully, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

i agree that we definitely need to have a few big deaths here. im tired of them getting into these tough predicaments and not losing any main characters. by now, they should have been whittling down team family. i think this would be a good point to lose someone like Carol. this could also be what makes Morgan leave for good since they seem to be drawn together. Tara served her purposed already as well and is more than expendable. Same goes for Aaron, Rosita, and Fr Gabe. Their story arcs are nearing an ending point if not already there a few episodes/seasons ago.

2. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

This must be the only show where devoted fans want to kill off loved characters. :confused:

• Like Like x 2
  3. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Not me. It's one of the things I hate about the show. At what point does the audience become uninterested because all the characters they're vested in have died off? Some deaths yes, but if it happened less frequently the deaths would be more emotional. Eventually you just become numb to it all.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

Just no more off screen deaths PLEASE. Make it brutal if they are gonna kill off someone. Noah wasn't even a big character but his death haunts me to this day, and yet carl was my favorite and I keep forgetting that he's dead.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Sully

Sully Active Member

It's something that makes the show special to me. I love these characters, but the fact that none of them are safe makes it interesting to me. Game if Thrones is the same way no?

We lost so many at The Governor battle. Hershel being the biggest one. With as big and important as "All Out War" is supposed to be, one valued character should bite the bullet.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

My prediction is Eugene.

7. purriwinkle

GoTs is coming to an end though, and good thing cause just about every good character is already dead or likely to die. As much as I've enjoyed it, that's wearing pretty thin and there better be a big pay off when it concludes.

I don't hear any such talk about TWD concluding and If I remember, most of the main characters survived the fight with the Governor, separated but working their way towards Terminus. But to each their own.
    You'll be estatic and I'll be hollering NOooooo, lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

I dunno, for some reason I just don't feel like they have to routinely kill someone just because it's the end of the season. That said, it's usually someone that's turned their life around and make you like them (jsut to break your heart even more! HA) ...sooooo I guess I will go with Dwight, Tara....?

9. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I guess Father Gabriel, then. I'm finally thinking he has reformed himself.

• Like Like x 1
  10. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

I would be perfectly fine with that.

11. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I'm mentally preparing myself just in case...but my fandom aside, I do think we need to see him utilized at Alexandria before he goes. If they are going to rebuild, they will need him big time.

I think he has a plan, and I'm stickin' to it! I think his scenes have been building up to this moment.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

LOL! @ the GIF!

We shall see...... now watch them not give us any closure/answer to Eugene's allegiance at all in the finale (forcing us to wait until S9)!!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Sully

Sully Active Member

They have to kill off characters so they can bring new ones in. There is only room for so many.

I am not saying that they should just waste everyone at once. But I think someone like Father Gabriel would be fine enough.

I also don't think every season finale needs a death, but I think this is one of the biggest war battle storylines in the entire series, so it'd be very unrealistic if at least one non red shirt character doesn't die on Team Family.

14. purriwinkle

Unfortunately, they kill off more characters than they bring in and the ones they bring in don't seem to stick around long enough to make you care about them. There are exceptions like Aaron and Jesus who seem to be given more fleshed out roles but seriously, there's more than enough room for new people plus the regulars whom we have history with.

15. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

Ooooo this is a good one. I think it is possible! haha