Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Team Prison Meets Team Tyrese

Discussion in 'Episode 308 - Made To Suffer' started by ChokeHldsIllegal, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Zombie Guts

Zombie Guts Member

Carl might be more willing to help people then Rick, but he is not a dumbass. Plus I bet he could take out Tyrese's whole group if he wanted to, Prince of the ZA.

2. RicksRightHand

Was I the only one that realised why Rick slapped Michonnes leg? He was causing her pain by touching her wound...

3. Axel

Axel Well-Known Member

Yeah - but there was no need for it... she was actually starting to talk - I thought his reaction was way more OTT than it needed to be.

4. Machete

Machete Active Member

Nope, you are not the only one. I realized that is why he was slapping her leg. Still, that has to be one of the lamest attempts at "torture" ever recorded on TV.

5. BarbDwyer

BarbDwyer Well-Known Member

Lmao

No kidding. That was a scene that just did not work on any level. Michonne put him in his place though.

6. A1337sti

A1337sti Member

His putting his hand on her wound wasn't a direct "talk because this is so painful" move, it was a you should talk, because i have no issues with causing you pain. Really he was showing her he would do Anything to defend his group.

back to the topic

Tyrese and shacia (sasha?) Could fit in well. but that Boy and his father i see trouble coming. I kind of hope their timing is comically bad.. like Right when those 2 take a gun is exactly when Rick gets back.. but Rick needs all the shooters he can get right now.

So Rick needs to basically offer them shelter/food in exchange for defending the prison. But he needs to figure out if they can be trusted enough ... even if its a this riffle stays in that tower at all times situation... still gotta trust the person in the tower..

hmmf

7. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

To me it was showing he's not much different than the governor at this point.

I tell you what, if he comes back with a goldfish bowl with a head in it and is murmurring about starting a "collection", I am going to laugh my @SS off!

8. kjmarket

kjmarket Member

LMAO! I also think it was Rick saying "I will go as far as I need to to protect my group."

9. RicksRightHand

That's how I saw it too... I don't know why people thought it was "lame" or whatever. I thought it worked just fine.
    The dude's sunk a machette into a mans head and single-handedly taken out over a dozen walkers with an axe in the episodes previous... I think if he was actually meaning to do serious harm to Michonne he'd have done it. It was just a warning.

10. Killermolls

Killermolls Member

I think the son and father are foolish. No way Tyreese would want to side with them on that. They also are underestimating the group. Carl may be a young teen but he's got a hell of a shot and doesn't seem to hesitate. he could take on one of them if they try to charge at him with their melee weapons.
    Carol seems to have a lot more guts since they were on the road.
    Stupid to think fighting is the answer.

11. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

Allen & his son are bad dudes -- plotting to kill the people who just saved them? They belong in the Governor Goons army. But I don't think they're going to live that long. Tyrese seems like a good guy --- with a lot of leadership capability. Sasha? Not sure if she's his wife or what, but she obviously respects him.

#31 Zvivor, Dec 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2013
  12. kjmarket

kjmarket Member

Sasha may make it a while on the show but not way the two other guys do.

13. A1337sti

A1337sti Member

Sasha is his little sister on the show. at one point he says something like "calm down sis" its easy to miss.

14. kjmarket

kjmarket Member

I do have to wonder why they waited so long to add Tyrese to the show considering that...

15. skaaaa

skaaaa Well-Known Member

Sasha is his sister.

Because they were busy with the Rick Shane Lori love triangle.

16. DJEvvo

DJEvvo Active Member

I don't imagine he'll die in the same way as in the comics. If he does, it will have much less of an effect as it did in the comics, anyway. Maybe that's the plan, though. Maybe the writers don't want the fans to become too attached.

17. Donnnn

Donnnn Well-Known Member

I reckon someone will die like that though maybe one of the Dixon's

18. Cal_For_Carol

Cal_For_Carol Member

I think it will be someone like Beth.

19. skaaaa

skaaaa Well-Known Member

Beth needs to live a bit longer

20. BarbDwyer

BarbDwyer Well-Known Member

We have to care about them though don't we. Daryl or Andrea. ?